Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Can anyone point me towards any white sabrecat retexture? With no stripes or dots please.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3621/?

Has an option for what you requested, in addition to a ton of other great stuff. Enjoy :cool:

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im not sure what mod i downloaded but i saw a fast travel point called "Ancient Portal" and i took it out of curiosity. There is an altar there called "Ancient Altar" and it requires a key to use. ANyone know what this is?

I honestly wish someone had answered you after all this time, b/c I've got the same mod that causes the same altar to appear (assuming that you're speaking of an altar north of Solitude)... I also can not figure out what mod this goes to or how to open it. Not even console commands seem to work.

I believe it's the topside for the quest from Lilith's Tools. I know this is a couple years late, but similar plight to yours, and I found myself in there...I think. Though not via that entrance, but an underwater one nearby. Course, now that I'm at the end of the dungeon, I can't... get... out.

Hi guys,

I just started playing skyrim and i want to install some mods or an ENB to pimp the graphic up. I would go for RealVision but i don't think my system can handle. Here are the specs:

AMD Phenom II X3 720

8GB DDRII 800MHz (Dual Channel)

Radeon HD5770 1GB

At the moment I can run the game with HiRes DLC with everything set on High, AA 4, AF 8 and all the bars in 'Distance View' at maximum at 1680x1050 and get from 45 to 60 fps.

Do you think can i run RealVision at good framerate? or what else?

Thanks in advance

On my last playthrough (unfortunately I don't have the files or mods anymore) I found/bought a spell tome for summoning/conjuring Dwarven Spheres.

I don't think it belonged to a big spellpack because the only one I was using was Apocalypse and I don't see it listed there. I also wasn't using any type of dwemer or Dwarven robots mod, so I wasn't quite sure which mod added it. Anyone know?

The spell also had a legitimate magicka cost, unlike the vanilla console-added spell.

Thanks much,

~Smexy

Edited by mrsmexythebeast

Hi guys,

I just started playing skyrim and i want to install some mods or an ENB to pimp the graphic up. I would go for RealVision but i don't think my system can handle. Here are the specs:

AMD Phenom II X3 720

8GB DDRII 800MHz (Dual Channel)

Radeon HD5770 1GB

At the moment I can run the game with HiRes DLC with everything set on High, AA 4, AF 8 and all the bars in 'Distance View' at maximum at 1680x1050 and get from 45 to 60 fps.

Do you think can i run RealVision at good framerate? or what else?

Thanks in advance

Hey, I got a laptop i7 - 8Gb - Radeon HD 5xxxx series as well, but 2Gb and I run Performance XP with ENB 0.113. I tried tons of ENBs and this one is the least intensive, while still have the best things from ENB.

So try http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53083/? with ENB 0.113. Because I have a laptop I use the Injector. It adds a few FPS...

OK, guys. At some point I found a mod that allowed you to match different pieces of armor. I mean you can for exaple use a thief armor top with the skirt of the imperial armor and have steel pauldron on one shoulder and a leather one on the other. I think you could even change the underwear. You had to pick an "armor mask" which changed the body shape and gave the stats and eveything else went on top of it. Any idea what that mod is called? I can't find it anywhere.

OK, guys. At some point I found a mod that allowed you to match different pieces of armor. I mean you can for exaple use a thief armor top with the skirt of the imperial armor and have steel pauldron on one shoulder and a leather one on the other. I think you could even change the underwear. You had to pick an "armor mask" which changed the body shape and gave the stats and eveything else went on top of it. Any idea what that mod is called? I can't find it anywhere.

It sounds like "Hmmm...What to Wear..." From Nightasy. He recently pulled everything to his own blog http://nightasymodding.weebly.com/skyrim-mods.html

It sounds like "Hmmm...What to Wear..." From Nightasy. He recently pulled everything to his own blog http://nightasymodding.weebly.com/skyrim-mods.html

Yes, that's it! Him pulling the mod to his blog explains why I can't find it anymore :D. Thanks!