Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Does anyone know which mods include sleeves as separate standalone miscellaneous items? I know that might sound silly, but there's actually two I know of: The VK armours pack (which features individual right and left chainmail sleeves) and zzJay's wardrobe (which comes with a "huntress sleeves" item).

Are there any other mods with items like those?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415/? look for the items with the "vixen" preffix. sleeves and leggings in multiple colors. Use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/? to access the items.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know which mods include sleeves as separate standalone miscellaneous items? I know that might sound silly, but there's actually two I know of: The VK armours pack (which features individual right and left chainmail sleeves) and zzJay's wardrobe (which comes with a "huntress sleeves" item).

VK Armors got those sleeves from Eldrids Armor Mashup. I can't remember if the former actually had weight slider support on those sleeves specifically (the rest of the outfit pack only had the 0 weight option), but I know for sure Eldrids' version does.

Osare Culort Outfit also have equippable sleeves.

Edited by Laereal

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415/? look for the items with the "vixen" preffix. sleeves and leggings in multiple colors. Use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/? to access the items.

VK Armors got those sleeves from Eldrids Armor Mashup. I can't remember if the former actually had weight slider support on those sleeves specifically (the rest of the outfit pack only had the 0 weight option), but I know for sure Eldrids' version does.

Osare Culort Outfit also have equippable sleeves.

Thanks guys, some good additional suggestions.

so, i can't seem to find any good mods for whirlwind sprint

i'm looking for a way to make whirlwind sprint react to which direction i'm moving

say, for instance, if i'm pressing S, it makes me dash backwards, or dashing sideways while pressing A or D

i don't think one exists... but it'd be nice if it did

Is there a mod which eliminates a lot of the in game messages which are so repetitive? For example, when playing through a dungeon which has mostly draugr while using a silver weapon, I really do not need to be reminded incessantly that the skeevers or spiders which are likely also in the same dungeon are resistant to silvered.

Is there a mod which eliminates a lot of the in game messages which are so repetitive? For example, when playing through a dungeon which has mostly draugr while using a silver weapon, I really do not need to be reminded incessantly that the skeevers or spiders which are likely also in the same dungeon are resistant to silvered.

There are no messages (or penalties) like that in the game itself. So they are being added by some mod. Search through your mods and see if whichever one is adding them has an option to disable them.

hey guys,

could you tell me where can i find (if that even exists), if there's a mod that add a GPS-style minimap on the game? i mean, just like you can see in games as GTA V...

somehow, that would help a lot...

thanks for your time

Multiple mod authors have tried this, however we all got stuck on engine limitation, and minimap not updating properly :( Sooo no release yet.

hey guys,

could you tell me where can i find (if that even exists), if there's a mod that add a GPS-style minimap on the game? i mean, just like you can see in games as GTA V...

somehow, that would help a lot...

thanks for your time

Is there a mod that gives you a bunch of useless respawning NPCs to kill for practice? I'm not interested in the training dummy mod as the training I'm doing only counts when you kill someone.

You have a mod that edits the killing process? Cause there is a very awesome mod that changes few things including training dummies. If not, I can make NPC to train on. PM me.