Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Looking for the armor displayed in the picture (WARNING - FEMALE NUDITY)

http://static.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/images/2666-1-1327078541.jpg

Where can i find this hair?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi does anybody know of a mod that helps alchemy?

Specifically the putting away of the ingredients. At its most basic what I am looking for is a function like the one already present in the game, the retrieval of ingredients, but I need the opposite.

When approaching the alchemy table I open the ingredients satchel and I have the option to retrieve all but when I m finished with brewing I need to put the ingredients back in the satchel one by one and that is tedious enought to put me off making potions at times, it would be useful to have the option to have a "store all ingredients" option.

If I knew how to make a mod of this kind (or of any kind) I would integrate the ingredients satchel with the alchemy table, so that when accessing the table, all ingredients in the satchel would readily be available for brewing.

Removing the need for retrieving and storing ingredients everytime potions are made.

Would this be hard to do?

Thanks.

Hi does anybody know of a mod that helps alchemy?

Specifically the putting away of the ingredients. At its most basic what I am looking for is a function like the one already present in the game, the retrieval of ingredients, but I need the opposite.

When approaching the alchemy table I open the ingredients satchel and I have the option to retrieve all but when I m finished with brewing I need to put the ingredients back in the satchel one by one and that is tedious enought to put me off making potions at times, it would be useful to have the option to have a "store all ingredients" option.

If I knew how to make a mod of this kind (or of any kind) I would integrate the ingredients satchel with the alchemy table, so that when accessing the table, all ingredients in the satchel would readily be available for brewing.

Removing the need for retrieving and storing ingredients everytime potions are made.

Would this be hard to do?

Thanks.

You are referring to a sorter. Don't expect any6 until after the toolset releases as these sorters (added to every previous Bethsoft RPG) are all done with scripts.

Sry @xXStretcHXx117 , I dont have a decent answer for you so have not responded :( .

Is there anywhere in the forums to discuss missing mods or bad mods perchance? I am referring to Raven Haired Companions which was out a bit ago but is no longer on the nexus. I looked at the esps and description and was unsure what it did but downloaded it.

hi there!

i'm looking for a mod that i saw some time ago on skyrim nexus but i don't remember its name, damn!!!

that mod allow you to automatically drink health, magicka and stamina potions when these attributes go down a certain rate, customizable with the mod

example: during a fight your health go to 10%? you don't need to open inventory (and pause the game), drink a potion, close inventory, and continue to fight; this mod do it automatically

in my opinion is a really useful mod, but what's the name? could someone help me?

thanks

Hi emeri00,

I don't know what your definition of more colorful is. Everyone likes something different! Here are my suggestions:

First try FXAA post process injector. It's an executable so easy and it all installs properly. I like Preset 2 because it seems realistic (a little too blue though so I mess with the sliders) but there are four presets you can mess with. One of them has more technicolor and you might like that one! It's easy to open up the tool and change the sliders and see the results right in your game! This mod alone makes my house in Riften go from bland to warmly colorful.

You may also like one or both of these: Enhanced Shaders and ENB Series by Boris V. With ENB you can fix your own settings or use one of the growing number of mods where people have already set their ENB settings to things from realistic, soft or crazily vivid and colorful. I would search nexus for ENB and just browse through the enb settings mods until you see something that's close to what you like and try it out!

If you decide you like FXAA and want also Enhanced Shaders, please read the entire Enhanced Shaders description and how to get that working with FXAA.

Oh, thanks! I did get the FXAA some time ago, and it surprised me how quickly they updated. My problem is that I got confused with it, and either couldn't get it to work, or didn't configure it right.

I'll give it another try, maybe mix in the shaders [saw them some time ago too, but didn't download thanks to pretty snail-slow internet] amd hope it works with "SkyBoost".

edit: ... Wait, presets? How do I use these? õ_<

Edited by emieri00

Hi im looking for a Tera Online skin mod,
i wonder if there is a place i can download it from that's not Chinese! having big problems downloading it from the Chinese site, EVERY video about this mod on Youtube are direkting me to the same site, been traying to register and then download it but when i press the download button i get direkted to a new window that cant be translated, and man what an anoying window, i have no ide what they realy want me to do on it, Edited by Shadiva