Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for short hair mods for females. I've found a couple but the hair in question either looks like something from a PS2 JRPG (actually, that's not fair - it looks nowhere near as good as the hair in games like FFXII) or it looks like their head has been dipped in tar. Anyone know of any? By "short" I mean shorter than jaw-length. Like, say, Kino from Kino's Journey or even as short as Soranik from Green Lantern, if you're familiar with either of those characters.

Do you know about the beautiful hairs? PM me if you don't... include a JUNK email address lol. There's also a recently ported SKS hair that is beyond adorable you might be interested in...

Also, I know Apachii is working on a freakin amazing hair mod that includes some short styles. It should be out as soon as she fixes a few bugs. :dance:

Edited by Saraane

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod that removes the Dragon encounters that happen right outside of cites? I'm thinking of installing deadly dragons to make fighting them a bigger deal, but I don't want to keep getting f***ed over by dragons showing up whever I leave a city like Riften, especially after creating a new archer character.

Is there a way to allow Skyrim to use more than 4GB of RAM?

There are also two other mods I'm looking for that I realize have been asked about before, but I really would like to know if anybody has made a hunger/thirst/sleep mod and if there's a portable bedroll/camp mod.

Someone uploaded a hunger/sleep mod today that looked pretty good. I'm waiting for a version of COBAL though before I go realistic. :thumbsup:

Edited by Saraane

im really looking for this sword mod

this mod adds this sword in red white and black and the double sheats

can anyone help me?

i dont remember its name but was here in the nexus

I recognize that sword, when I played oblivion I used a mod called Black Luster Weapons and Armor, it had this sword, I hope it helps.

Has a mod been created yet that allows black smiths to upgrade your armor/equipment or shops that sell upgraded equipment (fine, legendary, etc)?

Seems silly that my character is the only person in all of Skyrim that can upgrade equipment.

Looking for a mod that allows for Dispelling or Disarming magical traps. I shoot them, cast spells on them, throw items on them, carry items over them...nothing works. Considering Dispel has been a TES spell for EVER I'm a little confused as to why it wouldn't be here now.

Hi all, new here so Im having a hard time finding what Im looking for... but I did, at least, check the steam workshop, to no avail.

Just looking for a simple clock mod that shows real (IRL) time on the UI. Digital is preferred but I would be cool with analog, if there even is one. Dont think I need to go into detail about how 6 hours can disappear in what seems like 30 minutes :)

Thanks for your help!