Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi everybody! I'm looking for a mod that will let me craft the small, ragged shoulder covering shall/cape of fur on the fur armor that bandits use. It's a great little detail, and it looks awesome from the back. My orcish barbarian's lackluster cape would benefit greatly if someone could help me find a standalone craftable version of it that goes in it's own armor slot.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

I noticed in a screenshot of a mod, on the quicklist menu there was the binds for quick equip like 1. and 2. etc. but there was also Ctrl+1 / Ctrl+2, and I was just wondering where I can find a mod that does this. It looks really helpful considering I'm a mage with hundreds of spells and magic mods. Can someone please help!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16804 - Thats the mod with the screenshot.

Bin looking for a this armore http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/16399-1-1336113399.png have see a 4 or 5 people how have it but no comments on it, if I can just get the name I can search online for it but no dich so far. Any help wod be grathefull.

That's SUN Magic Armor, you won't find it on Nexus for legal reasons.

(About the mod: It's Ebony stat & I don't really like it except the looks)

Anyone know a good book mod that adds books from old Elder Scrolls Games to Skyrim? I've been trying to make my own but frankly I can't use HTML Markup to save my own life, text is sprawled all over and stuff like that.

I noticed in a screenshot of a mod, on the quicklist menu there was the binds for quick equip like 1. and 2. etc. but there was also Ctrl+1 / Ctrl+2, and I was just wondering where I can find a mod that does this. It looks really helpful considering I'm a mage with hundreds of spells and magic mods. Can someone please help!

Catagorizezd Favorites Menu does this. Here. Make sure you read everything. To get those functions to work, you need SKSE. What you linked is a mod that makes something else compatable with CFM which is one very nice mod.

Does anyone know where to get this animation stand for holding the sword as well as the ears?

The reverse sword stance Im still looking for. They have a reverse dagger one. Search Reverse Dagger or sword and here and on the Steam Workshop. The ears .. 1 either get it here... Take Another Slot or its a race probably Ashen. He uses that model a lot.

I am not sure whether I should post this here, so if I shouldn't, I apologize.

I am not looking for any specific mod, but I am looking for mods for prettier faces, both male and female. I would be very grateful if you can link me to such, since I sifting through the numerous mods in the archive hasn't really achieved much success.

several good ones out there.. Bella's which someone linked to you. Coverwomen as well Now for men.. this is the best I've seen ever... Better Males

Edited by Dragazhar

I seem to recall seeing on the Nexus a while back an animation replacer for female magic users that made the casting animations a bit more feminine and less awkward. I've been looking all over and I cannot find it anywhere, not even with Google. Am I imagining things, or does anyone else know of this mod?

Sure do.. its Confident Magic

Hey. Don't know if a mod like this exists, but I figured that if it does, then this is the place to ask.

So basically, a mod that would allow to easily switch between created characters in-game. Something like this concept. As I like to make loads of alts, a mod like this would be really helpful. I already have a mod called Skyrim Save Manager, but it requires a restart of the game, and doesn't work properly all the time.

Answers greatly appreciated.

sure.. any manager works. I use Wrye Bash located here I just use the Saves tab and create profiles with the names of each toon there then I manually move each character's saves to the profile.. This can be tedious IF you have tons of saves but once done... you can just go in.. choose the profile and load Skyrim and you're set

Edited by Dragazhar

Ok I am looking for a replacement for Wars In Skyrim which has been taken off the site some time ago. I have not found anything close yet and have not found a post here that relates yet either :) For those that do not know what WIS is.. it is a mod that adds a lot of new random encounters in the game all of which are leveled to your character and adds more difficulty. I have Deadly Dragons already. If there's a post somewhere here I missed, you can feel free to let me know too and I'll go look :)

I can not understand that Mods are these faces for both women and men. I mean I'm not beautiful like this. Can anyone give me the Mods of these two images?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/17174-1-1337275131.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/17174-1-1337461020.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/17174-1-1337394332.jpg