Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

nly looking for a simple mod that enables you to press a hotkey during combat conditions/mode that makes you speak the typical Player voice related default combat taunts e.g. "I'll end your misrable life" for High Elf males etc.

ya, there was a mod that made your char speak the common NPC dialogues every 30 seconds or so which was customisable also. Like each lengh of time and so forth,

Edited by PashaLeSergal

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about getting the player to actually say those things, but I tell you one thing which could be done...

You use the hotkey to spawn a thing which has voice parameters set. You either use a template voice package and make sure the thing is set to aggressive, or you could create a new package which has the same voices no matter what mood the thing is in. What I'm saying is that if it's "cowardly" then it'll be like "I'm outta here!" so you want it to be combat prone for it to be like "I don't like your face". Then you set a small timer on it and delete it, or use a spell which damages itself over a duration, so that it removes itself from the world.

Can I be bothered to do this? No, I'm working on my own mod right now but I tell you what... it's something I'll probably think about in the future.

Edited by Kapteyn

nly looking for a simple mod that enables you to press a hotkey during combat conditions/mode that makes you speak the typical Player voice related default combat taunts e.g. "I'll end your misrable life" for High Elf males etc.

ya, there was a mod that made your char speak the common NPC dialogues every 30 seconds or so which was customisable also. Like each lengh of time and so forth,

This mod isn't exactly what you are asking for but it adds taunting :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8765/?

Trying to use some ported armours for a mashup (for both genders) and they only extend to just below the knees. Adding any of the existing bodies underneath is just too much of a nightmare in terms of clipping and various efforts in Outfit Studio haven't worked out very well due to some odd geometry from the original port (it has a very un-Skyrim bodyshape) that seems to still apply itself even after you transform everything in OS. I can make it work in Nifskope and in-game... just not in OS.

All I need to do is cover from just under the knees to the ankle seam. The easiest thing is to simply add a mesh for the lower legs and not the whole torso but I've looked through the existing greaves mods and they're intended as actual armour and are too bulky.

Does anyone know of a an armour or costume which contains a body mesh with just the lower legs (need both male and female)? Or, alternately a mod with very close-fitting greaves/leggings/puttees/gaiters/legwarmers/legwraps etc. which would be functionally the same thing?

Also, armours with forearm bodymesh/close wraps would also be good, but that's not as pressing.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Edited by SmedleyDButler

Hoping someone might be able to help me as it's been a few years since I last played Skyrim and I've found many of the mods I used to have plus a load more :) I could have sworn there was a follower mod for classic Skyrim that had about 6 or 8 followers I think it was some of whom could be romanced by the PC if they met certain requirements.

And no I'm not talking about the Bishop romance mod. This was mod was similar very broadly speaking but also very different. Can't remember it's name much less find the thing and with 95 pages of follower mods... Assuming it's still on the nexus.

Hey.

I'm searching for a mod where the feet look like real feet. Not just my character's, but also the npcs and both genders.

I did find SkySight Skins, but it doesn't work for me (it looks great and all but...other mods).

Anyone know where I could look?

So I had this mod when i first started playing skyrim and I'd love to hunt it down. it was this cave based home underneath the throat of the world. you have to fight like, 4 dragons to get keys to the various sections of the home. I can't remember what it's called, but i've figured out it's definitely not Strunmah Hol or deus mons. does anyone remember what i'm talking about? it had like, 4 different areas, each had a different coloured door in the round central area, which had a big tree in the middle