Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hy there ! I had a nice mod armor replacer before I reinstalled my windows (and instantly skyrim with nmm, purged everything I had on the hdd) It had a lot of combined armor pieces, some of them were quite sexy, combined like in having different versions of the same type of armor,cant find it on nmm (it is NOT the "immersive armor" mod) As far as I can remember I think it had the HDT thingy to it, boobs were jiggling on each piece of armor. The mod had male and female armor

That mod is a must have in every skyrim player's mod list !

With high esteem,

Zaigw

EDIT:

I think I found it, it is called the "The Book of UUNP" (I think it has a cbbe version,hope it does)

Edited by zaigw

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please help... I Had Problems years ago that resulted in losing mods and I'm looking for just one mod .

Anyways I had medical issues about 4 years ago and I tossed out a lot of my stuff while I wasn't myself. In other words I was off my rock and I needed medical attention. But I'm fine now and I've found all the mods I lost except one mod and I don't remember the name.

I came close to finding the mod and thought it was OBIS but I was wrong.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31264/?

In this mod it adds a single super strong Bandit that will make you run because he will kill your PC player if you are just level 1. There are several super strong bandits added in the world of skyrim and they will roam around in skyrim and most of the times one will find you in the middle of nowhere when you're not expecting it. But when you kill one super strong bandit he doesn't just drop dead like a normal person. These bandits would leave a black puddle of liquid. I'm pretty sure theses super strong bandits from the mod i'm looking for aren't ghost either. Here's a pick from a lord of the rings mod that I have that shows the similarities to the mod I'm talking about the black puddle.

One of the super bandits would hang around the fort near whiterun and he would leave to patrol on his own going towards whiterun

Also in this mod I'm talking about adds A super guard with 3 or 4 normal guards in Whiterun. Theses guards would patrol going out of whiterun towards this fort that i'm showing you. I only tried out the mod for while so I don't know what else this mod adds in the world of skyrim. I only know about several areas that the mod affected like the super strong bandit and the super strong guard around whiterun.

I do know this last bit of info on the mod it was removed from Nexus about 4 or 6 years ago and I looked for the new version on bethesda's forums but they only had the old version of the mod at the time i looked years ago.

I wish I could remember the name of the mod but I lost my pc computer and external hard drive. If anyone has an idea or have the mod I'm talking about please let me know.

Check out the screenshots that I left so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.

I couldn't upload the rest of the screenshots so check this link out where i posted the rest of the screenshots.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88712-search-i-had-problems-years-ago-that-resulted-in-losing-mods-and-im-looking-for-just-one-mod/

Thank a whole bunch in advance.

Edited by ZeroProdigy3k

Guys, I need help finding a mod that I used to have activated, I got a new PC a couple of weeks ago. modded the game all over again and it's all good. except for a single mod that i'm missing and I simply cannot find it anymore

The mod consists into sheaths / straps to better and realistically fit sheathed weapons, I remember that it completely removed that annoying and weird "floating 2 Handed swords on back" from vanilla and it added a sheath or straps (depends on the weapon equipped) to better fit these swords on back, this also applied for 1 handed swords. I remember that it was for vanilla weapons and also it was compatible with Immersive weapons mod.

could someone please help me find it? thanks in advance.

@twowolves80, Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I didn't want to make a double post earlier. Anyways thank you for finding the mod that i was looking for. I spent a day optimizing my textures to get better results on my Skyrim game and when I was done I tested out ultimate deadly encounters and that mod was the one I lost years ago. That mod has gotten a facelift since then and I think it's even better now.

I'm heading over to loverslab to thank someone else for helping me find ultimate deadly encounters as well. One more thing... I will be checking out the other mods on the list that you gave me they look interesting.

Thanks again.

Edited by ZeroProdigy3k

Yeah you will have fun with OBIS it's a great mod.

Anyhow I've been learning how to use MO for months now and I told myself to look for the mod that i lost after i learn all the new stuff that was made for skyrim that I missed out on that was made the past 4 years.

Cheers and Thanks again and have fun with OBIS.

Edited by ZeroProdigy3k

I've got a fairly heavily modded game, and I've just found a new mod-added Stormcloak location called Pargran Village along the north coast between Dawnstar and Winterhold. I have absolutely no idea which mod added this location, and the searches I've made for Pargran Village mods all show a forested village of the same name as part of a TES Arena homage mod. Not the same one. Any idea which mod has added the one I'm seeing? It's quite a nicely designed place, I just have no idea how it got into my game :P

Are you using MFG Console? With that you could find an NPC (or something unique that stands out) in the village, pull up the console, click on the NPC, and it should tell you which .esp defines them. It's a great way to determine where random things like that come from in your load order. With the .esp name, it should be simple to look it up in your installed mods or Google. Unless it's a merged esp you've made, then it might be a little tougher...