Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ask again cause my question was attached to a post where I'd tried to assist someone else and it has since been lost several pages back....

Are there any mods that allow me via normal dialog to tell my follower(s):

to stay behind me and not attack when I'm sneaking unless I or they are directly attacked

to defend themselves or me whenever I'm not sneaking

It's rather annoying to be sneaking in a dungeon with bow and arrow and trying to quietly take the enemy out just to have my follower rush in and attack because my first arrow didn't completely kill the enemy. They then invariably walk in front of my next arrow and complain about me shooting them.

I'll ask again cause my question was attached to a post where I'd tried to assist someone else and it has since been lost several pages back....

to stay behind me and not attack when I'm sneaking unless I or they are directly attacked

It's rather annoying to be sneaking in a dungeon with bow and arrow and trying to quietly take the enemy out just to have my follower rush in and attack because my first arrow didn't completely kill the enemy. They then invariably walk in front of my next arrow and complain about me shooting them.

I am afraid my friend that I am going to disappoint you the only ones that came somehow close to that goal are these ladies bu the game will become really easy :D

Is there a mod that allows for two warpaint sliders in the character creation menu? I've seen some images floating around with merged warpaints. But the thing is, I don't know if it's original textures with the two warpaint patterns in the same .dds file or if it's an additional slider in the character creation menus. I'm hoping it's the latter. Help me out, please?

Can anyone tell me if there is a mod (other than Extended Slider Colors) that adds lighter skin tones (similar to the light Nord skin tones) for wood elves?

There's a mod called Race Plus that enables all skin colors in the game for all races. You can get it at the steam workshop and the nexus as well.

I am afraid my friend that I am going to disappoint you the only ones that came somehow close to that goal are these ladies bu the game will become really easy :D

guess I'll keep playing the game solo then. but then that makes it easier cause you do all the fighting yourself and thus level up faster.