ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a horse mod on youtube a while ago that let you choose between one version that was fit for a warrior character and another one that would fit for a mage character, i've searched and can just not find it! Anyone know what im talking about? :)

What do you mean with "fit to a XXX character"?

I meant that you could choose between 2 horse skins/armor, and one would look good for a warrior, weapons and stuff hanging on the side of the horse, and i think there was another one with mage stuff on it. Hope i make myself understood now :)

is there any mod out there that fixes the house of horrors quest if you came into markarth by the quest a night to remember

and does anyone know where i can get monster mod version 8?

There should be no problem with the QUEST. How ever I am using the Unofficial Skyrim Patch so maybe that would be your fix?

If not you need to describe your problem a little bit more

Hi There

Don't know if this has been asked.

One of the true egocentric joys of Oblivion was hitting the auto-walk button and panning around my character, veiwing all the aesthetic details from the side and front as my character walks.

Is there any mod that allows me to do this with Skyrim?

Thanks in advance

Any help is really appreciated

I saw a horse mod on youtube a while ago that let you choose between one version that was fit for a warrior character and another one that would fit for a mage character, i've searched and can just not find it! Anyone know what im talking about? :)

I think I've seen your mod. It has a warrior, bard, game hunter, and big game hunter saddle? Couldn't remember the mod's name but I found it using a horse tag search. Probably between page 3 and 7. I didn't browse very far.