Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Im looking for a Mod that speed up the Horses, but has no effect for when starting a New Game.

Im looking for a Mod where you can Buy the Hjerim House right after you solved the Murder case.

Im looking for a Mod that places my Inventory in Alphabetical Order without interfering with the Weightless Mod.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's stupid, because there must be several of these mods out there, but I can't seem to effing find them;

I'm looking for a mod that makes every (or as many as possible) NPC marriageable.

Of course I managed to find one right after posting.

Edited by siviz4

Im looking for a Mod that speed up the Horses, but has no effect for when starting a New Game.

Im looking for a Mod where you can Buy the Hjerim House right after you solved the Murder case.

Im looking for a Mod that places my Inventory in Alphabetical Order without interfering with the Weightless Mod.

1. Convenient Horses

2. Neutral Hjerim

3. sorry mate dont exist (that i know of), unless you'd like to use TesVedit to merge the 2 together? or to go into the ck and manually edit it....

@subzero sorry dude that dont exist yet either :P keep an eye on some of the economic mods out there though, but ive seen people try and do this sort of thing and give up (like skyrim trade guild)

Edited by tredmillion

Im looking for a Mod that places my Inventory in Order without interfering with the Weightless Mod.

3. sorry mate dont exist (that i know of), unless you'd like to use TesVedit to merge the 2 together? or to go into the ck and manually edit it....

What i meant was, that my Inventory System is cluttered, where i see a row of Lesser Soul Gems instead of it all in one, the same with the Barenzia Stones, i have to scroll madly just to see what i want. The Potions are Murder aswell. Edited by daventry