Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I search a mod for horses are no longer witnesses of crime.

Hi there!

I am assuming that "Better Horses" might do that because it also makes that horses do not detect you when you try to sneak. It's maybe worth checking it out.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10579#content

And I always search :

a mod to recharge my enchanted weapons from traders/wizards;

or

a mod to not raise the level of enchantment by reloading the weapon.

Thank you.

And I don't know of any mod which does that, but I am curious to know why you need that. Is it that you don't want to level up while recharging your weapons?

Is there any way to get a mod from the Steam Workshop, but not subscribe to it?

Or get it into NMM somehow so that I can control load order? Or get BOSS to recognize it so I can manage it with a BOSS rule?

Yes and no. I recommend the method I use for steam workshop.

1. Favorite/track the mod

2. Hit subscribe(If you plan on doing several mods I recommend doing several at once)

3. Launch Skyrim and wait for the mods to download.

4. Close Skyrim and unsubscribe from all the mods. Now you can track them manually as they update.

5. Go back to Skyrim, set your load order, test the game, if their are any bugs unselect half and narrow it down etc...

It's not the best method but I used this for about 30 mods and never had any problems.

Hi there. I downloaded and installed Nico1968's Children X-vision mod a few days ago. I like the work he put into giving each child an individual face, but did not realize (I guess the title should have been a big hint) that it made the female children nude. I re-read the description in NMM and saw there was an optional patch to fix that, but when I went to get it, the mod had been removed. No surprise. As I said, I like that the children all have unique faces (Braith's in particular suits her personality well) but would really like to get the no-nude patch. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it?

I am looking for a ENB that isn't so dark at night, can anyone help me please

i use Jasmin final update version 2 (not more on nexus) that work without realistic light (final update version 1 is similar) and have a impressive graphical impact, but have not too dark interior and night, and no blurry effect, only a perfect dof jasmin final enb. personal taste