Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm searching for a mod that adds masks to the game, you know the kind that just covers your nose and below, kinda ninja esque. It would complete my shadow ranger look.

I've found Sundracorn's Half-Mask but it has such jagged edges, would like something closer to the skin.

Anyone know of any mod that adds such masks?

I might be wrong here, but I believe one of the naruto 'overhauls' has a kakashi mask that kinda fits that description, but I wouldn't know which one.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Immersive armours uses leveled lists so maybe you havent reached the level they appear at. I know that i didnt start seeing some of them until in the mid 40s.

I found a mod (Skyrim Decorator Assistant) that has a lock function that keeps my placed items from flying around like crazed bats when I leave and re-enter a load cell. (And yes, I know the old and only partly reliable trick of dropping, exiting, returning, and re-placing. It doesn't work for half the objects. Nobody bring that old dead horse back for another kicking.) There is a problem, however, and anything I precisely place with exact coordinates using my console gets picked up and moved by default if I use this mod for it's "lock in place" feature, and it's clunky interface, while better than the base "hold F, drag, and pray it flops where it needs to be." isn't even close to as precise as my console command placement. I just need a @#$%! lock function. A stand-alone, look at item, press button, and it's stuck there lock function. Something that disables it's physics, while still allowing it to be picked up.

The great modder who made Decorator Assistant made a perfectly working lock function within his mod, so I know it can be done. I have attempted to contact him, but his last activity on the Nexus was back in June of 2012, so I doubt he's around to get my message. I have been trying to get this problem solved since the game came out, and I'm desperate and frustrated. Any help from the community would be a godsend. Thanks!

Sure I saw this somewhere before but cant find it now, mod to stop reanimated dead becoming ash piles on zoning or when the timer runs out. I think I understand the reasoning behind it but from a necromancer RP perspective its an added pain in the ass being forced to use other means to harvest a bodyguard at every load screen not to mention I don't trust any of the ash pile supposed fixes to do what they say they do from official or unofficial sources.

From what I remember the mod I saw previously let the body fall down re-dead and you could simple reanimate them again.

Anyone familiar with the mod that does that?