Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have quite a few armor and weapon mods. The problem with this is that when I go to enchant something, sometimes I'll have to scroll through 500+ items to get to what I want. Is there anything that will sort the enchanting item list into subcategories or add a search feature?

Hello boys and girls i played skyrim in the past and stopped due to school ect. now im searching for this one mod wich is basicly a gameplaye overhaul but i dont remember the name all i remember is that arrows instantly killed me and that draugr and undead enemies needed to get killed by fire and/or silver swords. other weapons/skills would do really low dmg on them pls somebody post the mod for me thanks in advance

Edited by k4rik0

Hello boys and girls i played skyrim in the past and stopped due to school ect. now im searching for this one mod wich is basicly a gameplaye overhaul but i dont remember the name all i remember is that arrows instantly killed me and that draugr and undead enemies needed to get killed by fire and/or silver swords. other weapons/skills would do really low dmg on them pls somebody post the mod for me thanks in advance

Is it Requiem? It's the overhaul I'm using now. Archery is very powerful and though you don't strictly need flames and silver for draugr, they help a lot.