Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a mod that forces the spells to be equipped in right hand? I wanna use Shield+Mace/Spell, and always when i wanna switch between mace and spell, the spell is equipped in left hand, leaving the mace in right hand (and unequipping the shield). I would like to prevent that.

Thanks in advance for any respond

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod that lowers the chances for or entirely removes knockdown (you know, where you are forced into third person and flung around by Giants and Draugers mostly, etc.). If not, does anyone know what game settings might be useful to fiddle with in the CK so I can make one myself?

@KorinOo

There is no mod that I know of.

Unfortunately default behavior is that weapons equip in the right hand first while spells & shields equip in the left hand first.

You could perform the following. It would leave you a little bit vulnerable but if you were quick it would work.

-- Hotkey the shield, the weapon & the spell on the quicklist (favorites menu).

-- Press hotkey for spell twice & then the hotkey for the shield once.

-- When done and want to return to weapon simply press the weapon's hotkey

@KorinOo You could use one of the mods dealing with new favourites settings - some of them allow to store 'setups' or 'loadouts'. You would have to make a loadout for your shield/spell combo and hotkey it in there. I think the mod is called categorized favourites menu or something similar.

Edited by dwiss

@IsharaMeradin

That's what i'm doing right now and it is really annoying :(

@dwiss

I'm using Categorized Favorites Menu and there is no feature like this(or i just didnt notice it). But u have a good idea with this setups. I have seen mods that allow you to hotkey the whole set of armor so maybe there will be one doing what i want :D