Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi ! Im looking for a mod that spawns many more enemies in the wild, like really many more. I want it to be more like farcry 3 when you have yet to capture many outposts, and every 10 steps you walk you have something to fight. I know there is that civil war thing but I dont think my computer can support that. What I am looking for is something that increases the spawn rate significantly.

With that, I would also want something that resets the cells much quicker.

Then a mod that improves melee combat would be nice.

And Im also looking for one that lets you level up forever. I know there is already one, the uncapper thing, but is that the best available, or are there other options?

Hope someone would help me with this. Thanks!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted these on Mod Requests forum several months back, and got no replies- I would be really surprised to find that there was nothing like these ideas, but if there isn't, I'd certainly love to see someone in the community take on the challenge of them!

I wanted to see variable craftable woods- oak, elm, holly, aspen, etc

and also, some sort of bard-song spell system.

Do either of these exist? If not, are they even possible?

On the sadder side, I've given up hope that the camera can ever be properly unlocked again- tfc is fine for screenshots, but horse-cam and combat cam would be awfully nice to have more control over again!

Hey guys and gals I was just wondering if anyone has found any good armor mods that are compatible with the ADEC body that isn't skimpy. I'm looking for armors like Triss armor Retextured. I role play so I want to get armor that's more realistic for the climate of skyrim and doesn't have a lot of skin showing or looks like lingerie. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Is there a mod that fixes the floating mammoth glitch? One that fixes the naked courier glitch? I have the most up to date game and the unofficial patches, but still encountered these two...

Do you have WIS, Warzones, SkyMomod or something similar to this?

I don't have any of those mods you specifically listed. The overhual I'm using now is Requiem. I can ask in the Requiem thread about it directly too if that is a possible reason... but I do have other mods, and who knows which one is to blame. Are you saying if I had no mods that that bug shouldn't be there and dirty edits or something in one of the mods I have are to blame? If I can't figure out where its coming from, and there's no general fix, any pointers for something I could mess with in the CK for fixing this myself?

I also have ugrids at 7. I don't think I can live without the overhual, but if you think reducing back to 5 grids would help I'd like to know.

Ok so the floating mammoth thing is mostly due a creature added by script. Although vanilla skyrim had the same bug and so it is difficult to pinpoint the reason. Are you running the Unofficial skyrim patch?

If you have a really good PC ugrid 7 is fine. 9 is very unstable even for me and I have a beast PC and with a few mods it is crashing on 9. 7 It runs extremely well for me.

I have no personal experience with requiem so I won't be any help there. Good luck

Hi ! Im looking for a mod that spawns many more enemies in the wild, like really many more. I want it to be more like farcry 3 when you have yet to capture many outposts, and every 10 steps you walk you have something to fight. I know there is that civil war thing but I dont think my computer can support that. What I am looking for is something that increases the spawn rate significantly.

With that, I would also want something that resets the cells much quicker.

Then a mod that improves melee combat would be nice.

And Im also looking for one that lets you level up forever. I know there is already one, the uncapper thing, but is that the best available, or are there other options?

Hope someone would help me with this. Thanks!

Back up you save files and try:

Asis - works the best for me

Warzones - civil unrest

Skyrim monsted mod. - Google it pls

Then for combat experience I would recommend Duel combat realism

The uncapper thing is the best :D lol

Good luck

I posted these on Mod Requests forum several months back, and got no replies- I would be really surprised to find that there was nothing like these ideas, but if there isn't, I'd certainly love to see someone in the community take on the challenge of them!

On the sadder side, I've given up hope that the camera can ever be properly unlocked again- tfc is fine for screenshots, but horse-cam and combat cam would be awfully nice to have more control over again!

Sorry I was off for a while :P

Explain the meaning and reason for craftable wood? I can't understand what the mod should do, therefore I am little bit confused of what r u looking for.

Specify Bard song spell? You want you character to sing? do you want a singing and playing bear? a Minstrel companion? What the mod should do?

And last I am not really sure what you need again I am not fully sure what it should do. But as for the horses did you try Horsemen also maybe IHUD?

Sorry my english is a little rusty you have to explain to me what you want like to a child ;)

Hey guys and gals I was just wondering if anyone has found any good armor mods that are compatible with the ADEC body that isn't skimpy. I'm looking for armors like Triss armor Retextured. I role play so I want to get armor that's more realistic for the climate of skyrim and doesn't have a lot of skin showing or looks like lingerie. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A full non skimpy armor replacer for Adec body. Hmmm good luck with that my fiend :wink:

The closes think to your goal is a tuttorial how to automatically convert the armors but I don't have the necessary program. So here it is. Hope it will bring you a little closer to your goal.

Have you considered CBBE or UNPB body

Theres another mod a bit like this one that lets you use flutes and lute sin combat, but I can't find it. =[ It exists though I assure you!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31680

This actually makes bard characters interesting though! I think it's actually a bit better put together then the other mod I can't find too.

Howdy, I'm looking for a guard armor replacer- I am unsure if I got it here or on steam, though I'd prefer a nexus version. I recently lost all my mods in in a STEPping-while-stupid incident. It may have been part of, or patched to, a guard spawn variation mod, and I recall that the Winterhold guards had a vaguely mage-ish look to them. Help finding that, or another mod that makes guards look less cookie cutter and dumb would be appreciated. All I've gotten so far is that it is NOT http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2819

Thank you.