buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Bigblue1938

Is there anyway I can convert Body types on pre-made follower mods. I have SG followers by Hello Santa and in his mod the followers use the UNP body but I want to change them to ADEC body is there a way I can do this? Maybe a mod that makes the conversion?

No, you will have to go into CK and make the changes your self. Or try using NPC editor I never used it my self I am afraid :(
The link takes me to the New mods today page.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4554

Hi,

I am trying to find out the name of a player home mod, I hope I can get help here.

It is a beautiful and painstakingly created home, the outside has a waterwheel on the side of the house. It isn't a huge manor, it's more for just one or two people. I can't remember how many bedrooms, I think maybe one. It had a gorgeous study, kitchen and I think there was a door to the cellar outside. The whole thing was just so special.

It was featured in a video, but again I don't remember who.

If I remember more about it, I'll add the info.

Thanks in advance. :geek:

Hmmm you didn't give me much to go on. What about location? Is it rebuild of original Skyrim home or is it custom made? Is there a quest to get it? I need more info my friend.

I remember there were more than so few follower mods!

I can only find extensible follower framework, which I find EXTREMELY distracting and immersion killing, UFO for me is just not my first option....

Wait, where the hell did better dialogue overhaul go?

As far as I am aware the ones mentioned above are the main and most of the rest ones were discontinued due to massive popularity of the above mods. Except maybe Amazing Follower Tweaks by Dheuster

And as for your second question do you mean the Better Dialogue Controls by ecirbaf or Guard Dialogue Overhaul by Eck

"Hmmm you didn't give me much to go on. What about location? Is it rebuild of original Skyrim home or is it custom made? Is there a quest to get it? I need more info my friend."

cheers Darkangel13, I found it! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27578/

ended up searching on youtube for vids on player homes and found it that way. Thanks for trying. :biggrin:

Edited by toadlet