Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye I'm already using that, I started a new game on Legendary, and lol it said armor reduction and hardcore damage but one hit hardly takes 20% of the enemy health.

When you go on legendary all it does it reduces your damage to the enemy. So if you want to make bigger damage lower the difficulty. How fast does the enemy kill you?

Edit:

Are you using ASIS by The ASIS Team?

Heyho!

Sorry to be a bother here, but does anyone know where I can snag this armor?

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/15861-1-1338153592.jpg

All and any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Nyn Tallis ~<3

Uh I am good :wink: Noldorian Divine Huntress - UNP CBBE standalone by EcthelionOtW

Oh, yay! Thank you for the quick response and link! :happy:

With hugs and cookies,

Nyn Tallis

Hi I've been looking for this mod for quite some time, I've used it in the past so I know its out there. it is kinda a Weapon overhaul for skyrim, you can find and make weapons out of any ore type, for example, Nordic style sword made with glass, or a dwemmer axe made from ebony, it also allowed you to find books in random loot or set locations, that allowed you to craft a certain weapon type. Thanks for any help :D

Hello everyone! I need help does anybody know which "mod" of this one the best for mountains cuz they replace some files of each others and by screens cant find best one ---->>> Better Rocks and Mountains - UV Tweaks only-2906-v1-5, No stretching Full-26126-2-1, SMIM v1-43-8655-1-43

I've been looking for something like an equipable demon/devil tail, but it has eluded me for a while. You'd think with all the succubus mods out there that one would exist already. Have I overlooked something? :P