Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Anybody happen to know any good-looking mods that add winged helmets? I'm looking for something like this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127279472&searchtext= but open-faced :smile: I saw some mods that tweak the steel plate helmet, but I was hoping for something standalone.

You can try use that mod with this. See if you can make something cool ;)

P.S. If you decide you would like to upload your mod, always ask for permission from original author.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@snezhok

hello
Is there a mod to change the position of two-handed weapons, mainly axes and hammers?
Reference to the editing position would also be very useful

Sorry dude my English sucks I need simpler explanation :smile:

I mean changing the position of axes and hammers on the back in a non-combat mode. In vanilla their position is very high and a left arm passes through the blade during the movement.
I would like to drop weapons lower.

The thing that you have to change for that to show up are player skeletons there are 2 good that I know of but I don't know it if is what you are looking for. Test it and you'll see.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32 and Custom Skeleton Replacers by Skulltyrant when you'll have XPMS skeleton installed you can try the Dual Sheath Redux by Neovalen with that and see how it goes. ALWAYS back up your saves before tying mods!!!

@snezhok

hello

Is there a mod to change the position of two-handed weapons, mainly axes and hammers?

I mean changing the position of axes and hammers on the back in a non-combat mode. In vanilla their position is very high and a left arm passes through the blade during the movement.

The thing that you have to change for that to show up are player skeletons there are 2 good that I know of but I don't know it if is what you are looking for. Test it and you'll see.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32 and Custom Skeleton Replacers by Skulltyrant when you'll have XPMS skeleton installed you can try the Dual Sheath Redux by Neovalen with that and see how it goes. ALWAYS back up your saves before tying mods!!!

I already have all of these mods and try customs. No one changes the weapon height. Sad but true(

Anybody happen to know any good-looking mods that add winged helmets? I'm looking for something like this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127279472&searchtext= but open-faced :smile: I saw some mods that tweak the steel plate helmet, but I was hoping for something standalone.

You can try use that mod with this. See if you can make something cool :wink:

P.S. If you decide you would like to upload your mod, always ask for permission from original author.

I know better than to upload a stolen file, of course. Thanks for the link :) Unfortunately it seems like the helmet from the armor I liked there is a whole piece in Nifscope, which is a shame since I cannot make any part of it transparent now. Oh well, I'll keep looking. Thanks again!

I´m looking for a mod that unlevels merchant inventories, meaning that merchants sell any quality of gear at anly lvl.

I use skyre and trade&barter but those don´t do it.

Very easy to do, but it brakes the game. all you have to do is edit merchant chest you are using and change the level in the items :) I don't know about a mod that does that though.

@snezhok

hello

I already have all of these mods and try customs. No one changes the weapon height. Sad but true(

So i had a chat with Bergzore one of the greatest animation editors here on nexus and he said that the position of the weapon is not changed because it would mess up the draw animation.