Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I remember coming across a mod a while back that made it so your characters muscle progressed with your level, so you start out week but by the end of the game your big and buff. I also vaugly remember a similar mod that would let your character start out kind of short, and get taller as time progressed.

Can someone link me to it please? ^_^

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember coming across a mod a while back that made it so your characters muscle progressed with your level, so you start out week but by the end of the game your big and buff. I also vaugly remember a similar mod that would let your character start out kind of short, and get taller as time progressed.

Can someone link me to it please? ^_^

I think you mean this one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29476/?

Edited by bleakraven

Hi there! I'm really hoping you can help me out. I've done a bunch of searching, but haven't found a solution on my own.

I really want to decorate my Lakeview Manor, but I can't stand the vanilla placement system that requires pushing objects against walls to position them correctly. I've checked out the mods "More Interactive Items" and "Placeable Statics", but it seems to me neither give more control over non-statics and the usual movable items. If there are any mods or strategies (console perhaps) that you know of (better than pressing an upside down tankard against walls to slip it over) I would be very excited to hear about them.

In case I was unclear, I'm talking about being able to rotate already moveable items, not necessarily statics. (Armor, weapons, instuments, tankards, wine bottle, etc) The entire system in "Placeable statics" would be perfect if I could use it on everything else. Honestly, the ability to rotate an item you are holding would be good enough lol

Thanks in advance either way!

I was wondering if there's a mod out there that allows you to skip the whole dragonstone/first dragon fight quest? Because I'm personally sick of having to run through the motions of doing that bloody quest every single time I start a new character.