Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

There should be a mod out there that allows you to rotate the camera in third-person-play (which is how I generally play Skyrim) without the game immediately lagging up to the point of Power Point Presentation; I've seen it described as keeping the game from fully loading textures while you're still rotating the camera, until it's sure which way you want to look, thus saving up a lot of memory space and keeping the game going.

Can anyone point me towards this marvellous mod? Because I'm getting a bit bored with seeing the same slideshow of my character every time I try to look around.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im playing as a male wood elf hunter/bandit and ive been using fur armor. specifically the one without the top part. Ive been looking for a mod that lets you have a Higher res leaner cut body texture or mesh. I dont want anything like schlongs of skyrim i just want a good male texture mod. Any suggestions?

Does anyone know of a mod (or if it is even possible) that will allow you to switch out your animations in-game. Like have a different set of idle, weapon-idle, walking, running animations that you can freely switch between in a menu? I want to say I saw what I thought was one before but I can't find it and my searches are providing no leads.

Looking for a mod that gets rid of the color flashes and radial blur from high level spells and dragon shouts. Eg. When I use fire breath the screen flashes a fullscreen red color. When using blizzard a fullscreen blue flash then radial/motion blur?

Also looking for a mod that adds every book i read and information and lore on monster I have killed in one spot?

Aby mods that make use of the dragon claws after they have been used?

Edited by ManaScRYeD

Hey guys,

Recently, I have been experiencing a bug that adds 4-5 more points to the attribute you choose upon leveling-up. The real issue is later on it starts taking them away (missing health points in red at level 50)

I thought it might bee my own mod, but I disabled everything except SkyUI and Dragonborn DLC, and I'm still encountering the extra attribute points.

Does anyone know if this is a bad script gone haywire or a 1.9 update bug? On a side note i recently re-installed SKSE to get rid of a glitch that causes guards to drop uniform pieces where they stand (this issue is persisting).

Thanks!

Al right, this mod has been reviewed by either brodual or goph, I can't remember which but that should at least decrease the possibilities.

It had to do about skeletons, or more specifically that it wouldn't die if you killed it normally, but that the skeleton would put itself back together. to truly kill it I (think) you had to use silver weapons or magic though I'm unsure about this.

It's pretty recent (this year) at least so that should decrease options even further..

Thanks for the help in advance!!!

Kingdark