Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm checked lots of house mods but can't find one compatible with the adoptable children and wife, the few ones are modifications of existing houses, but their descriptions normally advices against using the mod if the player already buyed the vanilla house and/or adopted the kids. The 3 houses from Hearthfire are on dangerous locations (near giants and other denizens) and the vanilla ones normally lack something (I love Breezehome because of the location, but sadly is the smalllest house...)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39404/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39400//?

I have them both, and LOVE THEM!! I haven't moved anyone in yet, but I can confirm that they certainly have bedrooms for kids. :smile:

Also, the wonderful creator of those homes said that Candle Pond Ranch will soon be able to move children in as well... http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23987/?

I have that house also... :tongue:

Thanks for the answer, was checking the pages, Darkwater Lodge looks nice but apparently doesn't have all crafting facilities (one of big motives why I like Breezehome, all things next door at the maximum) and Aspen Manor isn't too much big if you don't have followers? The Ranch one looks the better one, but I will need to wait until the author creates the Hearthfire version

Looking for a house mod that would enable me to display all of the items in the game including all of the dlc guard armor´s the whole thing something like the forgotten mountain keep for example i have yet to find a home that has specific display script for every item becouse i like to collect stuff thanks for any help you guys can give :blush:

hello, im looking for a mod that makes the gold more valuable, and sharing this idea for the others too.

i recently played skyrim with some tweaks making the gold more valuable and makes me farm like crazy just to earn a perk point. i installed a mod that adds a perk potion in the game, can be bought for i think 60,000 - 100,000 golds in whiterun, depending on your speech skill,, with the uncapper i made my character to stop gaining perks at level 25. but hey its not that bad, im totally having a blast trying to farm boatloads of gold just to gain a perk, but later i feel like its still not enough just to use gold for perks., can anyone recommend some mods that adds more usefull items, skills, powers, etc. that can make the gold more valuable and will make you farm like hell(like even pickpocketing that old woman with only 10septims in her pocket)

Is there a mod that increases the cost of carriage rides to about 5-10 times what is now, and doesn't do anything else? I've come across one or two the do something kind of like this, but one of them only changes the amount it takes, and not how much it says it costs in the dialogue screen (an unacceptable immersion break for me) and another one changes the price of rooms, and I already have Realistic Room Rental and really enjoy it.

I know I saw, or heard of a mod somewhere that makes dragons have a breeding population, causing mother dragons and baby dragons to spawn in the world. Now for the life of me I can't find it anywhere... does what I describe sound familiar to anyone??