Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Looking at a fresh playthrough and looking to grab a good overhaul mod for each of the 'guilds' (companions, mages college, theives guild & dark brotherhood).

Any suggestions?

Second query - is there a mod that lets you use filled soul to empower your character directly (perk points, health, stamina, skills etc)?

cheers

kal

I'm working on a mod that lets you use black soul gems as fuel for magic instead of magicka, as well as reanimated yourself and your followers when you and they die. But it's still in the early stages, so that's not much help.... XP

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another mod I'm looking for and have had no luck finding:

a mod that makes villagers run away when I murder guards instead of having like, Granny Greymane decide that an angry dragonborn covered in armor made out of the bones of the dragons I've murdered who just knifed a guard to death in front of her is someone she wants to throw down with.

If someone can let me know if that's a thing which exists anywhere, I would appreciate it.

EDIT: like basically this mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23906/?

but for angry dragonborns

Is there a mod that makes female player characters use the male player character animation for sitting on a throne?

Cause I look at these motherf*#@ing jarls chilling the s*** out like a boss and then when I sit down s***'s all like 'oh pardon me i hope its okay if i have a seat here on this throne, if thats all right, if you don't mind' and its like what is this s***, I just killed a dozen dragons with my bare hands I need to sit down in a way that lets people know who not to f*** with.

Well you have a sitting animation replacer...i can actually sit as a male on a throne being a female....

go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female and remove "chair_idlebasevar1.hkx"

Thanks, this sounds like it should work.

I guess this means that like... Elisif will also sit that way; it'll be hilarious to see her all chilling like a boss and then being like "oh pardon me, it's so nice to see you!"

Edited by billionsofthem

is there a mod that allows you to tell your adopted child to follow you to a CUSTOM home location similar to "my home is your home" which works with followers and "dudestia's marriage mod" which allows you to tell your spouse where he or she will live even custom locations? I already have the multiple hearthfire kid adoption mod installed but i'd like to bring one of my kids to a few of my custom homes to give me a reason to go back to them every so often other than to drop my loot off and such.

Are there any mods that add new noses, mouths, and slider limits to the face-building menu? I know there are mods for Bodyslide and whatnot, but I'm more interested in mods that change the face-building menu at the beginning of the game.

Like, say I want my character to have a really huge, bulbous nose, but there's no option for that in the game, but with a mod you can get a new nose, as well as being able to make his eyes closer together than the normal limit, as well as really wide cheekbones, a thin, wide mouth and really high eyebrows. Stuff like that.

I guess basically what I'm looking for is a mod that extends the limits of the face-building menu other than hair and facepaint options.

Are there any mods that add new noses, mouths, and slider limits to the face-building menu? I know there are mods for Bodyslide and whatnot, but I'm more interested in mods that change the face-building menu at the beginning of the game.

Like, say I want my character to have a really huge, bulbous nose, but there's no option for that in the game, but with a mod you can get a new nose, as well as being able to make his eyes closer together than the normal limit, as well as really wide cheekbones, a thin, wide mouth and really high eyebrows. Stuff like that.

I guess basically what I'm looking for is a mod that extends the limits of the face-building menu other than hair and facepaint options.

Enhanced Character Edit.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aPvMmRw_700b.jpg

Does anybody know what mods were involved to make this? :blink:

The creator is buttnine

Anyone know the body/skin texture used in these pics?

NSFW

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/353/35307.jpg