Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to find a mod that I once saw that let's you hold your 2 hander in one hand while you cast with the other hand. You can't attack with your weapon while the other hand has a spell wielded, but it's much faster to drop the off hand spell and return to wielding with 2 hands instead of unsheathing your weapon. I'm so annoyed that I didn't bookmark it the first time I saw :) Thanks in advance.

I only recently started tinkering with the Hearthfire DLC and as a Vampire assassin, the default appearance of the houses seem rather light-mooded. I was wondering if it was even possible to add different texture options for the walls (like painting the house exterior black) or even adding new house design options to the workbench (either select the default house style and run with that for the entire house project or select the custom style with matching wing designs).

Interior redesigns would be interesting too but I wonder if they'd be too complex to add. One thing I think is missing is alternative forms of light fixtures. I find I have to go a ways out of my way to look for goats to harvest their horns and, again, I think something more like half melted candles or torch sconces would be more fitting for a dark character.

ive trid looking with every keyboard i can find. even google gives me nothing of use.

im looking to bind numpad 9 -12 to favourites. any mod to do this? i dont want to insta-cast spells or anything like that, i just want to have 12 favourites instead of only 8.

still looking for a working "no-glow" mod from my last post to get rid of mod-added spells' glow effects.

I was roaming around SE of Riften E of the Lost Tongue Overlook and W of Ruins of the Rift. I found an unmarked cave called Cave of the Red Ring Soldiers w/ locked door (key required).

I assume this has come from a MOD, but, can find no information what it belongs to.

Any ideas

Hi! I'm looking for a mod called "Bleach bankai Zangetsu mod" by Kgorillaz. It was once uploaded on nexus, but now there is only an italian version of it

This looks like a Japanese mirror for the particular mod you are looking for (it is not necessarily a Japanese translation):

http://blog.livedoor.jp/skydb-mod/archives/21436287.html

But speaking of Zangetsu on Nexus, man these models look pretty sweet!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24627/?

Hi guys, I'm looking for mods which adds this bra:

[snip lateral-wire bra style]

I thought I saw this one the other day when I was searching for a specific CBBE outfit. It may pop up at you if you use CBBE as a search term (I was searching for CBBE in title or description, under armor or clothing categories)