Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi !

I'm looking for a mod that add carriages in every city (as falkreath for exemple) because i don't like to use fast travel but sometimes it's very boring to join little cities during quest (as dark brotherhood)

Does it exists ?

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm French :) )

Not yet. Will be easy when the toolset is released.

However, what you want sounds a little off. You want a carriage that is basically a fast travel system but you don't want to use the fast travel system? Doesn't make sense to me.

Actually, I think I noticed one mod of that kind, just can't remember the name, keep searching ..

To Pipo2404: I think this is exactly what you are looking for! Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships

Hope that helps!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a mod to let me see a character/mob's name when I hover my crosshairs over them? Right now it only shows their nameplate after I've attacked them, such as with a bow. Too many times I've either walked up to a bandit thinking they were a friendly or shot some random friendly who looked like a bandit.

Thanks!

Anyone knows if there is a mod that will prevent my follower from delivering the final blow to an enemy ? I hate when my follower kills a badass mob before I can soultrap him. Tried looking around but didnt find anything, thanks !

Looking for a mod that gives a first-person visible 'watch' or 'timepiece'.

I want to know what ingame time of day it is, exactly rather than non-specific 'look at sky, morning'.

I would even be ok with just a digital counter in one of the corners, like a standard alarm clock with an 'AM/PM' light and the time.

Edited by kklusmeier