Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Thats the problem, i Never met the Giant or the Companions, im a Mile away from Whiterun, when all of a sudden Aela runs up to me while telling me what a Poor Job i did in helping them, i have No Clue what she is talking about. :ermm:

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the problem, i Never met the Giant or the Companions, im a Mile away from Whiterun, when all of a sudden Aela runs up to me while telling me what a Poor Job i did in helping them, i have No Clue what she is talking about. :ermm:

It depends on how you approach Whiterun. If you follow the road from Riverwood, once you turn the corner you practically have to sprint to Pelagia Farm. It also depends on what difficulty setting you have it on: the lower the difficulty, the quicker the Companions will slay the giant.

I have the mod farmeve.esp on my load list. i have no idea what it is. I Think i downloaded it from steam, but my steam messed up and now it deleted my mod subscription data.

The most i have found is this thread when it was added into BOSS, but im not sure where to go from there.

Here

I also have this mod that allows me to change the weather with the Page Up and Page Down key, as well as summon a horse with another key.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Imp's More Complex Needs.esm  [Version 0.24]
03  Realistic Wildlife Loot.esm
04  Real Wildlife - IMCN.esm
05  JSwords.esm
06  RaceCompatibility.esm
07  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
08  Weapons and Armor fixes.esp
09  Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp
0A  Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
0B  BabettesFeast - IMCN.esp
0C  BabettesFeastBalanced.esp
0D  CookingExpanded.esp
0E  CookingExpanded - IMCN.esp
0F  farmeve.esp
10  new guards.esp
11  Realistic Wildlife Loot V1.3 LOW Drops.esp
12  Realistic Wildlife Loot - IMCN.esp
13  Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp
14  Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1 IMCN.esp
15  bobsarmory.esp
16  LFArmors.esp
17  monster_hunter.esp
18  WVExpansion.esp
19  SaberArmor.esp
1A  Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp
1B  Complete Crafting Overhaul - BS version.esp
1C  DeadlyDragons.esp
1D  DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp
1E  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp
1F  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (PseudoVanilla).esp
20  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Normal Weight).esp
21  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp
++  Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp
22  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
23  DynamicMerchants.esp
24  IMCN - Overrides.esp
25  enchanting freedom.esp
26  The Dance of Death.esp
27  ZazimelDrow.esp
28  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
29  portal2mod.esp
2A  Companion_Sooji.esp
2B  Bashed Patch, Skyrim.esp

Edited by KingFrostman

It depends on how you approach Whiterun. If you follow the road from Riverwood, once you turn the corner you practically have to sprint to Pelagia Farm. It also depends on what difficulty setting you have it on: the lower the difficulty, the quicker the Companions will slay the giant.

Well thats just dumb, it shouldent matter at what difficulty i play or how fast i run, the Game should trigger the Giant's Death when im either standing there watching (makes sense with the Insult from Aeal) or i help kill the Giant.

@daventry:

The reason the difficulty matters is because all three of the Companions are potential followers, which means they level in correspondence to you. So at a lower difficulty, they are doing more damage, and the giant does less damage. Whereas with a higher difficulty, the Companions do less damage, while giant does more. Thus at higher difficulties, it takes longer for the three of them to kill the giant, giving you more time to jump in and help. Trust me, I was playing an unarmed Khajiit who had to keep reloading saves just to avoid getting that snotty attitude from Aela.

Hi guys! I am looking for a mod that lets me either craft or receive the Dark Brotherhood armor and the thieves Guild armor along with the Nightingale weapons and armor.without any enchants. I tried doing it in the CK but couldn't figure it out, lol

Also I am Still looking for a mod that labels spell books as known or unknown in the merchant menus. Is there a mod out there that will do that?

Hi guys I am re-asking about this because I am still looking for these and I have looked everywhere I can think of. Any help would be appreciated!

Im looking for a Mod that makes me greet the Companions for the First Time while helping them kill a Giant, i could've sworn i did it before the Patches arrive, but now Aela approach me out of Nowhere and yell at me for doing a lousy job in helping them, yet i never even saw what they did.

:D My friend that was not a mod or a patch/update. How they will react to you/greet you depends on how much damage will you deal to the giant.

Good luck D13

yep, beside, if you want to find 'em killing giant, 1st time u create ur character run to the first farm you see.

my 1st char never found them, because he kill a chicken (5 gold added to Whiterun Bounty)

Im looking for a Mod that stops these Pop Up Message Windows from telling me what button to press or this is the Inventory or this is an Alchemy Table, i think im smart enough to know what is what.

Is there a Mod that makes me Adopt a Child, what about Aventus Aritino, does he ever return to the Orphanage

Edited by daventry

I remember using a mod that opened the enemies inventory after they die (from you or followers) as if you manually went over and searched them. It was awesome because I could use the optimizer's remove dead bodies feature and not lose my loot. I could also not take an hour after each major battle to make sure I got everything.

If anyone can get the name of this mod, I'd love you long time. I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.