Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

o/ all,

Im looking for a mod to fix (or remove) the annoying shadows that fall on my character face - im sure i saw one the other day but now i cant find it again on the site :(

Any help would be great, thanks

Kal

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Left to right, the one on the left is Khantus Armor Set, the next one is Simply Clothes, the next one is Leah Armor Set, and the last is Vicky Armor Set. I play with all of them. ;)

_____

EDIT: There are a lot of other mods used in that screenshot than just the four armor sets. Whoever made that pic took a lot of time and effort to make it. My hat's off to them

tnx a lot :D i'll try if work with CBBE body :D

From Left to right, the one on the left is Khantus Armor Set, the next one is Simply Clothes, the next one is Leah Armor Set, and the last is Vicky Armor Set. I play with all of them. ;)

_____

EDIT: There are a lot of other mods used in that screenshot than just the four armor sets. Whoever made that pic took a lot of time and effort to make it. My hat's off to them

That's one of my screens, the leg straps are from this set: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15243

I just searched through every file on the Nexus that the word "bandits" in the description, and there wasn't a single mod that did that. I looked because when I read your question, I thought that would be a really good mod that I myself would like to find. Alas, no luck man. :(

Unfortunate. :( I thought one of the war mods might have something like that included, but I'm not looking for anything as in-depth as most of them get.

I poked around Fort Amol in the creation kit, and it seems doable... but I have only a vague guess how the spawning/scripting stuff works at this point. Need to figure out what I'm doing before I can even think about attempting that big a change. :P

Hey guys, I'm sure this exists. I just can't find it, however.

Looking for a mod which enables all war paint options for all races. Simply meaning a mod which allows me to use the Breton war paint on my Nord.

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to dual-wield two-handed weapons. I have an idea for a character that wields a great sword in one hand and a spell in the other. If someone can link me to a mod that does this I would be like "Your the most awesome person ever!"