Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Thanks for the try both of you, but no, that's not the lea version that looks like it. Nor the witchhunter version. The tops have something like caps that cover just the nipples. That's it.

Any screen shot?

Try to go and search skimpy on nexus and have a look. Maybe that will help.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear detectives

I see mod reviewers on Youtube able to look over there characters in game slowly in free cam mode.

How do they do this? When I go in to free cam mode everything just flies by fast Thank you.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this (though that video was kinda cool), but the most common way to adjust the speed of the free-fly camera after typing tfc or tfc 1 (the second command instantly freezes the game) is to type sucsm x, x being the number of the speed you want. I believe the default setting is 20, so to move the camera REALLY slow so you can get perfect camera position, I would recommend something less than 5 -- I usually start at 2, then work my way down according to my needs. For close-ups of a character's face, you might have to go as low as 0.1 or less; that's what I do, at any rate.

Lol wow, that almost looks like something out of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I wouldn't mind knowing what place that is myself... Edited by miketheratguy

Thanks for the try both of you, but no, that's not the lea version that looks like it. Nor the witchhunter version. The tops have something like caps that cover just the nipples. That's it.

Any screen shot?

Try to go and search skimpy on nexus and have a look. Maybe that will help.

If I had a screenshot I would have put it up a looong time ago. Now I regret deleting the 100+ gigs of video files I made because fraps had the record key the same as the quicklsave key. @..@

I didn't search skimpy. I looked through it all. I couldn't find them. That's why I'm asking to see if someone has it saved on thier computer still.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer

is there a mod that adds one handed axes that are held in the middle say for example the headsman's axe but 1h and the player grips the weapon about halfway up the shaft