Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a Mod that could turn your Race into its own Beast Form instead of all races being a Werewolf, where is it

It is called Skyrim Dragon Man mod, however it is hidden here on nexus for some reason.

But now that you have the name, Google is your friend ;)

Where are any of the few major unofficial high res texture packs? The official one is bugging out on me and there was one unofficial one that I really liked but can't remember the name of. Searching gets me fixes for the official one. Thanks!

Is there a mod that is the Skyrim equivalent of the Groovatron in FO:NV and FO3? I need something which lets me grab NPCs and place them where and how I want.

I thought I remembered seeing a modder's resource/framework for implementing hit/damage locations, but I can't seem to find it. I know there's at least one locational damage mod, but that's not what I'm looking for. Anyone seen this, or am I imagining it?

Does anybody know which face mod/s was used here? More specifically, what eyes, mouth and face mesh? I've searched, but haven't found anything. Is it a separate race? Would be perfect if it turns out to be a single mod ^^

Thanks!