Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys im looking for 2 mods at the moment i dont know if such mods exist but yea still looking to see if there r any

Mod 1:A mod that lets you have your own shop's/business'es

Mod 2:A mod that adds more armor & weapon sets when i say sets i mean like for example the ebony set all type of weapons and armors im looking for more of those kind of weapon and armor mods not one that just adds a few random weapons or 1 armor set or something

And thats all tnx.

Hey guys, I saw a mod that added arrows that would pull the target to you, with a "GET OVER HERE!" sound effect. I saw them in some mod spotlight, but now I can't remember which one.

I left one of my followers somewhere with a sandbox package, and somehow he's got himself trapped under a pier, and I think these arrows would be a great way to get him unstuck. Plus, they looked like great fun.

Edited by Shady_Sam

Hey guys I was looking for a mod that could add a Redcoat kind of theme to my game, you know officers swords and the whole kind of a American Revolution thing any ideas as to where I can find something like this?

Is there a mod out there that allows your followers to sleep?

UFO - but it will only make then "Relax" in certain radius to where they are present.

When you install the mod you will have to acquire a book called Field Commands from Breezhome

this book will teach you shouts like Stop, Stop fighting, Flee, Relax the mod is self explanatory.

If you are using any mods that modify Breezhome open console

type

Help field 4

enter

page up till you find the book id it is going to be couple of numbers and letters usually 8 if i am not mistaking.

then

Player.additem xxxxxxxx 1

enter Where xxxxxxxx is the book item id.

Good luck ;)