Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To see CBBE, I think you have to have adult content enabled.

They don't make it easy to find the adult content setting... is it in 'My Settings'? I'm not seeing it there. :(

I think I found it. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Looking for a mod like Dynamic Loot, which is currently buggy and unplayable. This mod basically makes all item drops from npcs and chests have a chance to be preenchanted with a random enchanting statistic (like fortify school, resist frost, etc), which makes the quantity of different drops all over the world exponentially dynamic like in diablo.

I would love a mod like this but perhaps with not quite so random stats or at least every item having one offensive (fortify school 1-25%) and one defensive (armor school) and maybe depending on what level you are, increase the bracket of possible stats per item.

I have a project for uni and am looking to run but I need some of the following functions in Skyrim so here is a little checklist....does anyone have any ideas if any such mods currently exist that are like or close to these please?

-A round HUD like that in Grand Theft Auto (like round minimal) whereby you can see the next enemy/objective/collectible item.

-A touch interaction, maybe an extended hand (not punch) with NPCs whereby they then say thankyou/smile or something sociable - then just dissolve, or even better a 'beam me up scotty' kind of thing.

-A counter which indicates how many objects or NPCs are left.

All of this will defined to a large dungeon - thereby the counter should be able to understand the item/NPC count within a 'contained' environment.

Hi Iam look for

More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed

I have it installed, nexus mod manager usually links it to the page when clicking on the version number but it just shows as no data it look like its been pulled off the site does anyone know anything about it ?

Thanks in advance