Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a lighting mod that makes places darker that should be, but doen't make the interiors of lit buildings seem like, dungeons?

I'd really like to stop using a torch in homes, shops and taverns.

Project Reality is a super awesome weather overhaul.

And maybe the Dark Dungeons For ENB this is the combination I am using and I am very happy. ;)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I search for a mod, that manages to show every weapon, I'am using. Maybe I use double swords, a greatsword and a bow, but when I choose the bow, the swords vanish and vise versa. Worse, they just appear, when I switch again.

Maybe it could have been done, that everything on the favorites menu is automatically worn, or similar.

Does this mod exist?

Also, I am searching for a mod, that allows to sheathe (is that spelled correctly?) two swords at the same time. It annoys me to see, how one sword is attached to my belt and the other again vanishes.

I just wonder if there's a mod that add WCs to homes or town ... cause you know, they (the NPCs) actually can read, sleep, eat, drink, dance, sing, sell, buy, trade, walk, run, bath (with a mod xD) live and die ... but can't take a poo ... because there's no f*cking place for that XD

Hello, I search for a mod, that manages to show every weapon, I'am using. Maybe I use double swords, a greatsword and a bow, but when I choose the bow, the swords vanish and vise versa. Worse, they just appear, when I switch again.

Maybe it could have been done, that everything on the favorites menu is automatically worn, or similar.

Does this mod exist?

Also, I am searching for a mod, that allows to sheathe (is that spelled correctly?) two swords at the same time. It annoys me to see, how one sword is attached to my belt and the other again vanishes.

This should solve your problem ;)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9614

I just wonder if there's a mod that add WCs to homes or town ... cause you know, they (the NPCs) actually can read, sleep, eat, drink, dance, sing, sell, buy, trade, walk, run, bath (with a mod xD) live and die ... but can't take a poo ... because there's no f*cking place for that XD

:D lol

This is a whole full scale overhaul of the Breezehome including toilet. There isn't a mod for what exactly you are looking for but Berticus0001 has made an excellent guide how to recreate the perks his house has on his own personal Web.

Say hallo to him from DarkAngel13 ;)

Im looking for a mod but not sure if it exists, i want a mod that makes chests work in the same way as the inventory and merchants work, so that instead of going "chest" and scrolling through the mass list of things to get what you want you can just go "weapons" under the chest part similar to the way merchants work, not sure if it already exists if it does can some1 provide a link, thanks

i should also mention i know of other mods that do similar things and change the names and add catagories but i dont want any names to change just want the catagories to be added to chests preferably only player chests

Edited by Guest