Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this is not the place to ask, but hopefully there is some kind person that could help me out..

I decided to go to Workshop and check out the exclusive mods I can find there.. Sufficed to say the whole system over there needs allot of improvement, and after looking through first few hundred mods I've given up on sifting through all the junk and mods that are already supported on Nexus..

Anyway, my question is: is there any way to somehow improve searches on Workshop, or to change parameters or exclude mods available on Nexus or any other way to reduce the amount of grunt work needed to go through all the mods there ?

Im looking for a mod but not sure if it exists, i want a mod that makes chests work in the same way as the inventory and merchants work, so that instead of going "chest" and scrolling through the mass list of things to get what you want you can just go "weapons" under the chest part similar to the way merchants work, not sure if it already exists if it does can some1 provide a link, thanks

i should also mention i know of other mods that do similar things and change the names and add catagories but i dont want any names to change just want the catagories to be added to chests preferably only player chests

Did you try SkyUI?

I know this is not the place to ask, but hopefully there is some kind person that could help me out..

I decided to go to Workshop and check out the exclusive mods I can find there.. Sufficed to say the whole system over there needs allot of improvement, and after looking through first few hundred mods I've given up on sifting through all the junk and mods that are already supported on Nexus..

Anyway, my question is: is there any way to somehow improve searches on Workshop, or to change parameters or exclude mods available on Nexus or any other way to reduce the amount of grunt work needed to go through all the mods there ?

I am afraid that the answer is no :( for all the above. That search system simply sucks in my opinion that is why I am here.

http://static.skyrim...-1342444634.jpg

where can i get that female armor? it's got like bear claw paws over the chest

I believe that is Remodeled armor CBBE in combination with Cloaks of Skyrim or Winter is coming

In your case that may be the Sons of Skyrim armor ;)

Edit:

No that is the actually the elven armor from the above mod in combination with Winter is coming.