Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Im looking for a mod but not sure if it exists, i want a mod that makes chests work in the same way as the inventory and merchants work, so that instead of going "chest" and scrolling through the mass list of things to get what you want you can just go "weapons" under the chest part similar to the way merchants work, not sure if it already exists if it does can some1 provide a link, thanks

I'm pretty sure I've seen a mod that does exactly this, actually. If I find it again, I'll let you know.

SkyUI does this.

Actually, I was thinking about this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1227

Seems like it's outdated now, however.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am searching for a mod that adds special boss monster to some locations, like giant trolls, mudcrabs, bears, etc.

PS: I already have Monster Mod...not big enough! ^__^'

Are you looking to get a big size of the monsters? Or do you want a lot more monsters?

I am searching for a mod that adds special boss monster to some locations, like giant trolls, mudcrabs, bears, etc.

PS: I already have Monster Mod...not big enough! ^__^'

Are you looking to get a big size of the monsters? Or do you want a lot more monsters?

Bigger Monsters. I already have enough variety from MoMod, but I want some epic fights with HUGE creatures! :)

Hi guys, pleeeeease take a look at my topic I really need you help:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/743485-safe-storage-links/

It should interest a lot of people, because there are so many itens in the game and so few safe containers to place them! Kisses :3 [i'm a female, these forums keep setting me as a male x-x]