Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings!

I'm pretty new to Skyrim - actually, until now, I didn't see anything else than the starting sequence while showing my children this hopefully awesome game.

Didn't have time yet to collect all the mods I'd like to use.

I played Oblivion quite a bit, so did my daughter, and of course I used quite some mods.

One VERY important mod was Francesco's leveling mod, right now I can't even find it with google. It was a pretty huge tool where you could change different settings like ingame-time-speed and especially stop that ugly levelling of nearly everything around you (like bandits in most expensive aramour).

I found Skyrim Scaling Stopper, and that already makes me smile.

But is there anything similar? Or maybe some kind of mighty tool like Francesco's was?

Or should I stick with this stopper?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just found Real Unleveled Skyrim, seems to have the same effects like SSS. Does anyone have experience with both? Which one should I take, are there any advantages or disadvantages, comparing those two?

Edited by Nuracus

Hello,

there is some mod which makes follower looks like your character, can this made trought NPC editor? i realy want make companion from my female character or replace textures to Lydia or other NPC

some blah blah by myself

Great. Now I found Unlevelled World, seems to have the same effect.

Now I can pick one of three mods, all with the same effect (?).

Right now I'd prefer the last one, I guess it has an easy installation.

Oh please help :D

some blah blah by myself

Great. Now I found Unlevelled World, seems to have the same effect.

Now I can pick one of three mods, all with the same effect (?).

Right now I'd prefer the last one, I guess it has an easy installation.

Oh please help :D

I would wait for the above mods are updated to the current Skyrim patch + Dawnguard :)

EDIT: I am still looking for the following mods:

1. A mod to add respawning assassins.

2. A mod to stop my followers from decapitating npcs

3. A mod to replace:

draugr (I've seen the one where it replaces with them with old guys...still too creepy)

witches

vampires

etc

I just figured if crabs and spiders can be replaced someone might have found something to make this less scary for some people.

Thanks for any and all assistance!

~Em

This looks super neat and I will check it out but I was also needing them to be respawns.

Thanks!

EpyonAC, on 19 June 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

escribner86, on 18 June 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

I am looking for a mod that adds random assassins to my game. I recently defeated the dark brotherhood for story purposes and I would like random new assassins to show up again, maybe pretend a new group is on the rise. Any ideas?

`Em

Daedra - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15302

Is there a mod that lets me"import" a player character of mine into another player character of mine's "world" as an npc. sorry i cant figure out how to phrase it. Basically im wondering if you can create an npc in your game that is actually a character that you've played as in a different save, to fight with, have as a companion, etc. Or atleast a mod that can produce a similar effect. This might be too complex, but its worth asking. Forgive me im new to this forum. Edited by dbterp