Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

anyone know of a mod that would allow you to cast a spell while you have a bow equipped? because my play style in oblivion was to use a bow and healing/destruction/soul trap spell to make the most of my character, but in skyrim you cant do that

if you know of one please let me know

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a mod that would fix the bug "showracemenu".

Indeed, once changed my race (kajhiit => Imperial (human)), it turns out that if I turn into a vampire lord when I return to my race start (Kajhiit). I know this mod is for werewolves but I have not seen for the Vampire Lords.

Thank you in advance. (Sorry for my bad english, I'm French ...) :smile:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for any kind of dwemer mod made for Skyrim and hosted on skyrimnexus OR somewhere else( as long you provide a link or at least a name so that I can seach for it on google). Please bear in mind that I already searched for all mods that have the words "dwemer/dwarves" hosted on skyrimnexus and I downloaded the ones I wanted. I'm talking about mods such as The Asteria http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13641 , that don't have the words dwemer/dwarven in their name, but still add dwemer content to the game.

Many thanks!

Okay, so now that I'm at a higher level I've noticed that the battle theme doesn't play a whole lot anymore due to me being such a high level. But, I kinda miss hearing it play, is there a mod that allows me to hear it play when I get into battles, even if the enemies are lower level?

Im looking for a Mod that puts Dawnguard Animals and Creatures and Ingredients into the Skyrim World aswell, the only New thing i see are the New Chaurus and Falmer, plus an occasional barely seen Demon Dog and the One Side Quest plus the Face Changer Guy. Edited by daventry

Okay, so now that I'm at a higher level I've noticed that the battle theme doesn't play a whole lot anymore due to me being such a high level. But, I kinda miss hearing it play, is there a mod that allows me to hear it play when I get into battles, even if the enemies are lower level?

I don't know if you found it or not, but there is a mod on the nexus that fixes this. I've been using it for a while and it works great.

Just in case you haven't caught it, here's a link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20926

I've been on the lookout for mods that remotely resemble the elite knight armor from dark souls and I found this while randomly searching...

I have no idea whether or not this file has ever been uploaded anywhere, but I love it. I'd be very grateful if someone could shed some light on this mod.

Edited by oOlaquerheadOo

Is there a mod that allows you to be recognized as a faction member(even enemy factions) when u are wearing a faction cloths/armors?

There's a perk in the stealth tree of SkyRE that does that. I don't know if there's a mod that does only that, though.

Edited by Gilead Maerlyn

I remember seeing a mod that added a lot more food recipes, but I can't seem to find it...does anyone know where it is? Or, if there are multiple ones, which is the best (least buggy)? :D

Thanks!

Hey guys! :)

Im looking for a lore friendly Archer/Ranger/Marksman/Hunter like armor for a female character...

Lost the mod after setting up windows again..

It looks a lot like the Ranger armor in the omegrad99 armor compliation on the nexus...

Im pretty lost looking for this, clicked through a number of sites on the nexus but didnt found anything :(

Mfg

Anachi