Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I was using a mod that adds a bunch of different eyes and all was well until I downloaded Dawnguard. I went vampire side and now my eyes have changed and I cannot change them back with the showracemenu command. If some one knows of / could make a mod that lets you change your eyes as the vampire lord I would appreciate it. I don't care about my transformed eyes I just want them back to normal in my untransformed state.

Try this :)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was using a mod that adds a bunch of different eyes and all was well until I downloaded Dawnguard. I went vampire side and now my eyes have changed and I cannot change them back with the showracemenu command. If some one knows of / could make a mod that lets you change your eyes as the vampire lord I would appreciate it. I don't care about my transformed eyes I just want them back to normal in my untransformed state.

Tried it and still stuck with my single set of eyes to choose from. From reading this it seems like it just removes the glow but doesn't allow you to switch your eye texture. I had a custom eye texture with a mod I was using and want to switch back to that. If I could just be able to change eye texture to any of the default character selection ones I think I should be able to switch back to it.

Tried it and still stuck with my single set of eyes to choose from. From reading this it seems like it just removes the glow but doesn't allow you to switch your eye texture. I had a custom eye texture with a mod I was using and want to switch back to that. If I could just be able to change eye texture to any of the default character selection ones I think I should be able to switch back to it.

How about this?

Hmmm I don't think this will help you my fiend. You will have to wait till somebody comes up with a proper fix. Did you try the XCE - Dawnguard optional file for the eyes?

How about this?

Hmmm I don't think this will help you my fiend. You will have to wait till somebody comes up with a proper fix. Did you try the XCE - Dawnguard optional file for the eyes?

None of these are doing anything at all. My eyes aren't even changing. All these mods are adding is a single folder with a single file. I tried moving my mod eyes into the folder and renaming it what all the others were named but still nothing, no change in my eyes at all. I guess I should say I'm a male Argonian.

Edited by kazzap

Hello there! I am looking for a mod I could've sworn I've heard about before, and I haven't been able to find it. It would make it so that NPCs would run away from dragons. I just got out of yet another fight where I was hurrying to kill the dragon before the nearby farmers and villagers who had started to punch the dragon would get killed. Like I said I could have sworn that a few months ago I saw a mod that did this, if I'm just imagining it I'll be really surprised if there's no mod out there that does this. Could anyone help me out? :)

Hello there! I am looking for a mod I could've sworn I've heard about before, and I haven't been able to find it. It would make it so that NPCs would run away from dragons. I just got out of yet another fight where I was hurrying to kill the dragon before the nearby farmers and villagers who had started to punch the dragon would get killed. Like I said I could have sworn that a few months ago I saw a mod that did this, if I'm just imagining it I'll be really surprised if there's no mod out there that does this. Could anyone help me out? :)

Everyone get inside

Hi folks.

Is there an encumbrance mod that changes the movespeed of a character depending on the weight of their equipped items, and most importantly, affects ALL NPCs in Skyrim, not just the player character? I don't think I've seen one that includes the latter.

hi to everybody again and thank so much to whom help me in such troubls. now i understood i completly wrong my mods approach. i tought it was simple.. even for not expert user like me...... now i have tenth and tenth of mods and i dont know how to manage them.... i think the only soulution i have is to delete all the mods and to start again on downloading only the one that can really improve the game.. but i dont know which one...... i realy like the beauty graphichs even despite to performance. please can you suggest the best mod for me preferences? at ther moment i konw:

sharps hooster extreme

skyrim flora overhaul

sky boost

water... (there are many water mods)

and the best enb, 2k and hd mods

i know it's a big answer but it will make my work faster and safe

last sorry if i m going out of thread...really sorry...if i have the final solution i ll not write again in this thread

thank to everybody and ciao.....(italian regards)