Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right when the game came out, some of the first mods we saw were animations mods.

one of them smoothed out the concentration spell aiming / turning animations. anyone know where that one went?

Part of a bigger mod, kind of overhaul. But if you want only the Casting animation it is in optional files here

Unfortunately that very basic fix has been removed very long time ago for no apparent reason :(

Edit: Uh I think I found it kind of it is in combination with other turn animations have a look at Better turn animation

Hi There

Don't know if this has been asked.

One of the true egocentric joys of Oblivion was hitting the auto-walk button and panning around my character, veiwing all the aesthetic details from the side and front as my character walks.

Is there any mod that allows me to do this with Skyrim?

Thanks in advance

Any help is really appreciated

I am afraid that because of the Skyrim engine is made the best you can do is this:

I'm looking for a mod, that will stop the clock when using the enchanter. I like to tinker with settings and more often than not my potions will wear off before I'm done. It's simply annoying. If there is no such thing, then a mod, that enforces a one item per potion policy, could be an alternative. Thx for any hint in advance.

Longer lasting crafting potions

is there a mod for skyrim like formID finder/refscope in oblivion

This is mod detectives for Skyrim my friend maybe go to the Mod Detectives in Oblivion? Good Luck

i mean there was a mod for oblivion but i want it fro skyrim is there any for skyrim?

is there a mod for skyrim like formID finder/refscope in oblivion

This is mod detectives for Skyrim my friend maybe go to the Mod Detectives in Oblivion? Good Luck

i mean there was a mod for oblivion but i want it fro skyrim is there any for skyrim?

You know you can just open console and type in help xxx where xxx is the think you are looking for right?

or something like this?

I'm looking for a mod, that will stop the clock when using the enchanter. I like to tinker with settings and more often than not my potions will wear off before I'm done. It's simply annoying. If there is no such thing, then a mod, that enforces a one item per potion policy, could be an alternative. Thx for any hint in advance.

Longer lasting crafting potions

Thank you! That'll do.