Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I watched a YT vid yesterday showing some animation changes for one and two-handed weapons. The ones I'm finding thru search on the Nexus are not the same. It showed vanilla sword swings, then the modded version.

Any chance you can give us more details or link to the video?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was this mod called? The one where you could smelt pots, cogs, swords or armor to raw materiel and level up your Smithing skill?

I'm also looking for a mod that will make hours pass slower, in-game hour is about 12 minutes or so, I'd like to change that value...

Sup dude , you are looking for Vals Crafting Meltdown Alpha - Melting Smelting and Fletchin

As for the slower time passing open console and type in

set timescale to X where X is a number between 6 - ∞

Do not set the timescale to 5 or lower as that will mess some quests up. The vanila number is 20 so just try some numbers between 6 and 20 I am playing on 12 used to play on 7 but it was too slow for my liking. You need to test that for your self ;)

I watched a YT vid yesterday showing some animation changes for one and two-handed weapons. The ones I'm finding thru search on the Nexus are not the same. It showed vanilla sword swings, then the modded version.

That's just it, I watched maybe 30 vids yesterday, some of which were links at the end of videos so I don't even have it in my browser history. I know I'm not giving you guys much to go on. I just remember a 3rd person view of what looked like a male character in full heavy armor going through various swings, first in vanilla, then w/the mod enabled for comparison. The changes were semi-subtle. Like when the vanilla shows an awkward progression of swings the mod version smoothed it out by having the player twirl or something.

What was this mod called? The one where you could smelt pots, cogs, swords or armor to raw materiel and level up your Smithing skill?

I'm also looking for a mod that will make hours pass slower, in-game hour is about 12 minutes or so, I'd like to change that value...

Sup dude , you are looking for Vals Crafting Meltdown Alpha - Melting Smelting and Fletchin

As for the slower time passing open console and type in

set timescale to X where X is a number between 6 - ∞

Do not set the timescale to 5 or lower as that will mess some quests up. The vanila number is 20 so just try some numbers between 6 and 20 I am playing on 12 used to play on 7 but it was too slow for my liking. You need to test that for your self ;)

Thanks. Do I need to write this each time I start a game or is it permanent?

That's just it, I watched maybe 30 vids yesterday, some of which were links at the end of videos so I don't even have it in my browser history. I know I'm not giving you guys much to go on. I just remember a 3rd person view of what looked like a male character in full heavy armor going through various swings, first in vanilla, then w/the mod enabled for comparison. The changes were semi-subtle. Like when the vanilla shows an awkward progression of swings the mod version smoothed it out by having the player twirl or something.

If you've got a YouTube account, click on your user name at the top right and choose "History", this should help you find the video.