Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Actually I've already looked at UNP jewelry and I do not think that it is the one. I think I remember seeing the mod in the picture about 1/2 weeks ago? Around that time frame was when I saw it uploaded, but I can't seem to find it.

I'll get that for u Victoria is a friend give me few hours ;)

Edit: I PMed u

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that either removes or scales back the 'disarm' shout on draugr, so that I won't permanently lose my weapon because of how insanely far that shout sends it flying, to god knows where, often in places I can't reach anymore and I have to cheat to replace my weapon(because say it's mehrunes razor and therefore irreplaceable without cheats)

I'm really tired of losing my weapon like this, can anyone see if a mod like this exists?

Hey guys I am looking for a mod for my latest skyrim playthrough. What I need is some werewolf companions, yet I personally cannot find a single one, nor a good mod that adds it in, any suggestions would be appreciated, also a mod that allows me to include new followers or even design my own, that would be fantastic!

Any help appreciated, or any mod that may help my playthrough - it's a female alpha, werewolf pack, with hyper realism. Shes going to be a master hunter, bored by trivial things but anything that really demands her attention for a hunt is great, any pointers would be fantastic!

I doubt that this is out there... But I'll ask.

Are there any non 3rd party required mods which offer a decrease in skill to PC level settings much like the Uncapper? I don't want to change how skills themselves level but rather how much of the skill goes into the player's character level.

Due to some unforeseen issues I need to steer clear of 3rd party programs while playing Skyrim, most notably that my laptop doesn't keep up with the extra processing and causes some things to not work in game. (its either that or SKSE in use by mods breaks my game in strange ways)

Looking for a particular mod, I think there is.

So I want my female character changes in the way you walk I like walking in females orch that walk as the male characters, I do not know if I explained well.

I couldn't find it on the Nexus, but on Steam there's a mod for opposite gender animations. I think it does what you want (although I'm not entirely sure). http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=15878

So I want my female character changes in the way you walk I like walking in females orch that walk as the male characters, I do not know if I explained well.

I couldn't find it on the Nexus, but on Steam there's a mod for opposite gender animations. I think it does what you want (although I'm not entirely sure). http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=15878

I think that this mod changes the character animation in the sense, animation male is given to the female character, and the animation is given to female than male.

I think that this mod changes the character animation in the sense, animation male is given to the female character, and the animation is given to female than male.

I'm sorry, I thought that was what you wanted.