Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I doubt that this is out there... But I'll ask.

Are there any non 3rd party required mods which offer a decrease in skill to PC level settings much like the Uncapper? I don't want to change how skills themselves level but rather how much of the skill goes into the player's character level.

Due to some unforeseen issues I need to steer clear of 3rd party programs while playing Skyrim, most notably that my laptop doesn't keep up with the extra processing and causes some things to not work in game. (its either that or SKSE in use by mods breaks my game in strange ways)

Try the slower leveling up with tutorial by Dammal19

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that this is out there... But I'll ask.

Are there any non 3rd party required mods which offer a decrease in skill to PC level settings much like the Uncapper? I don't want to change how skills themselves level but rather how much of the skill goes into the player's character level.

Due to some unforeseen issues I need to steer clear of 3rd party programs while playing Skyrim, most notably that my laptop doesn't keep up with the extra processing and causes some things to not work in game. (its either that or SKSE in use by mods breaks my game in strange ways)

I think this is what you want:

Slower levelling - higher skillpoints needed per level -No_u by Kivespussi

Looking for a particular mod, I think there is.

So I want my female character changes in the way you walk I like walking in females orch that walk as the male characters, I do not know if I explained well.

Is this what you are looking for?

Female Orc And Followers walk and animations fix by chaosknight19

I'm looking for a mod that either removes or scales back the 'disarm' shout on draugr, so that I won't permanently lose my weapon because of how insanely far that shout sends it flying, to god knows where, often in places I can't reach anymore and I have to cheat to replace my weapon(because say it's mehrunes razor and therefore irreplaceable without cheats)

I'm really tired of losing my weapon like this, can anyone see if a mod like this exists?

Draugr Dont Shout by seventonblade

This mod stops draugr from using shouts. It contains several esp-files that allows you to choose what specific shouts you want to disable.

Edited by TheNeglected

Looking for a particular mod, I think there is.

So I want my female character changes in the way you walk I like walking in females orch that walk as the male characters, I do not know if I explained well.

Is this what you are looking for?

Female Orc And Followers walk and animations fix by chaosknight19

I am looking for the opposite of this Mod that ogre animation female in my female character, for example, North, Imperial etc ...

is there a mod for body tatooes out there ? like warpaint but for the body, stuff like the tatooes from Guild Wars 2 or something like that.

There are a lot of body tattoo mods out there, just search for tattoo and you'll get tons of options. Only drawback is that as of right now they are all pure body texture replacers meaning that all characters in game using that body type will have that tattoo.

anyone know where this hat comes from?

Which part of that picture are you looking for? The armor or the race?

@TheNeglected THANK YOU SO MUCH

Now I have another problem...is there a mod that makes it so that the vanilla conjuration spells for the undead...work less retarded? As in your freshly animated undead will automatically pick up any nearby weapons, instead of just running around with it's fists? Basically AI improvements is all I want