Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod that can turn on/off the visibility of helmets. Helmets give defense and set bonuses, but I prefer how my character looks without a helmet.

This one makes all helmets, masks, and hats invisible -- SkyJub's Invisible Helmets

This one lets you toggle their visibility -- Helmet toggle - Show Hide

This one, which I spent extra time looking for because I think it's the best option, automatically equips and unequips your helmet when you draw and sheath you weapon/spells. -- Auto Unequip Helmet

Hi there o/

I'm looking for a mod which changes how your character looks after sheathing your weapons.

I've decided to make a serious character (like really knuckle down and play the game without restarting all the time, lol) and I've decided to go for a dual-axe-wielding Orcish horror; what I would like to see is more than one weapon shown (preferably all those I have chosen to equip), in this case, I'd like to see two axes on my belt instead of just one (one on either side) and my bow + arrows placed across my back; I've downloaded Fur Bag as well to give my character a bit more immersion so if the mod is compatible with that then :thumbsup:

Anyone know of a mod like this?

Thanks,

Seb