Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Oblivion there was a mod that had an Alchemy station in a basement that would store all of you alchemy ingredients in one click.

Is that available in a Skyrim mod?

Cheers.

Leveler's Tower has a section in the basement to take and sort your alchemy ingredients automatically, it's a player home and it's pretty nice.

Looking for a mod that allows me to have my hair coming out my hood; I'm using ApachiiSkyHair and I have one particular hair style that sort of drapes over my right shoulder (down the front), I'd like to have it visible while I have my hood up. Any mods like that? I found one mod that lets you do it, but it's for nocturnals hood and I think requires one particular type of ApachiISkyHair.

Edited by Sabbies

is there a mod for skyrim like formID finder/refscope in oblivion

This is mod detectives for Skyrim my friend maybe go to the Mod Detectives in Oblivion? Good Luck

i mean there was a mod for oblivion but i want it fro skyrim is there any for skyrim?

You know you can just open console and type in help xxx where xxx is the think you are looking for right?

or something like this?

I think u misunderstood what i wanned: i wanne know if there is a mod that tels me the thing i'm looking at i would want to know of what mod it would be then, i want a mod that tells me from what mod a object or item is

I'm not sure about a mod but if you open your console and click an item it's ID will pop up at the top of the console screen. The first 2 digits will tell you what mod the item is from based upon your load order in Hex (Skyrim.esm is 00.

Just remember it goes 0-9 then A-F, or you could just look at the Plugins tab on NMM and that will give you the correct number.

Know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but hopefully it will help a little until someone else comes along with a better solution.

i search this face warpaint:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/2327456-1349508276.jpg

I also try to take pictures of animations such character that laughs, holding a spell in one hand, the weapon shiny things like that.

Not link "Director's Tool" does not work

Hey. Looking for mod that would allow me to command (Wait / Follow ...) my summoned minions, preferably via bound keys (using either SKSE or SD), without adding other features.

I found these command in Nature of the Beast, but that particular mod adds a whole lot of other stuff too, that makes my game somewhat less stable.

I find it hard to believe noone ever made such a mod, but I simply can't find it no matter how hard I look.

Thanks in advance,

Elvi

Edited by elvinkun