Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey. Looking for mod that would allow me to command (Wait / Follow ...) my summoned minions, preferably via bound keys (using either SKSE or SD), without adding other features.

I found these command in Nature of the Beast, but that particular mod adds a whole lot of other stuff too, that makes my game somewhat less stable.

I find it hard to believe noone ever made such a mod, but I simply can't find it no matter how hard I look.

Thanks in advance,

Elvi

You can try UFO, there is a book you can buy from the guy at the whiterun stables and it teaches shouts to command all your followers at once; I'm not sure if it applies to summons as well (don't use them, I'm a melee) but it's worth a shot.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. Looking for mod that would allow me to command (Wait / Follow ...) my summoned minions, preferably via bound keys (using either SKSE or SD), without adding other features.

I found these command in Nature of the Beast, but that particular mod adds a whole lot of other stuff too, that makes my game somewhat less stable.

I find it hard to believe noone ever made such a mod, but I simply can't find it no matter how hard I look.

Thanks in advance,

Elvi

You can try UFO, there is a book you can buy from the guy at the whiterun stables and it teaches shouts to command all your followers at once; I'm not sure if it applies to summons as well (don't use them, I'm a melee) but it's worth a shot.

It does not, that is why I said minions, UFO stuff seems to ignore anything that doesn't have dialogue option of it's own.

Hi,

I'm looking for a mod on very limited information. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. I believe it is a bow, possibly Auriel's, but not one that I can see on the current download list. It's a dark wooden colour quite smooth with a fork at the end for the drawstring to rest in. It's distinguishing feature is that the arrows glow, green I think. Like I said, I have very little to go on, if anyone can help that would be brilliant, thanks.

i search this face warpaint:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/2327456-1349508276.jpg

I also try to take pictures of animations such character that laughs, holding a spell in one hand, the weapon shiny things like that.

Not link "Director's Tool" does not work