Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I search UNP Body Underwear Default and i search too if there is a mod where I can put behind us the magic sticks

Do you mean staves? This mod lets you wear staves on your back (along with weapons and shields) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17746

And I believe that if you want a UNP body with underwear instead of nude, you download the body and then the file titled " SFW bikinis for Main body " under optional files. (Or maybe I misunderstood what you were asking.)

I dont know if such a mod exists but Im looking for an abode with the OCD Hoarder in mind. Somewhere to just throw all my potions and wines and ales and any other liquid i collect on the floor and roll in its glassy shiny goodness until i either break the havok engine or get put on a digital version of the TV show Hoarders :D

Something with maybe even collection holes or rooms with none-minimal furniture.

I Also collect, Sweet Rolls , Ingots, Jewelry, Books and my favorite anything liquid. Do i have a Skyrim hoarding problem ... yes :P.. I also did this in Oblivion my wine collection was impressive :)

Thanks in advance :)

Anyone know any good mods for getting emmersed in playing a Dryad?

Dryad's are an awesome race, but if one REALLY wants to get into the role, they need to take the "tree spirit" thing to the next step! Just looking green isn't enough; a few good mods to alter gameplay can help bring this race to LIFE!

So, what would we need for this? Well, some good nature themed outfits are a must. Some weapons made of wood and leaves, or sculpted in the shape of them, would probably help. Heck, just making them GREEN would be a nice step forward! And let's not forget MAGIC! Nature themed spells and summons would be a MUST! After all, could you see a being who's practically a TREE shooting fireballs or frost? Yeah, probably not. How about a good EMB to really bring out the green in the world around you? Give the whole of Skyrim a more mystical, fairy-tale feel? Maybe a few good player homes that celebrate nature? Mounts that fit the theme?

Heck, there are probably even a few quests already in the game that would fit in with the "protecting nature" theme. Maybe you know a few?

So yes, I'm looking for some good mods or quests that would help us emerse ourselves in the role better. Any suggestions?

P.S. No spellcheck on this computer, pardon if my spelling is not up to par. ^_^;

Anyone know of a marrage mod that works for Serana? And I mean 100% works, not just a "Oh maybe this will work".

Thanks

This again.

This can be done without mods and by using the console. In the console mode, click on the NPC you wish to marry (make sure it is really her/him who is clicked, and not something in the foreground or a piece of the ground ~ stay close to ensure), and then type in these commands ('Enter' after each one):

setrelationshiprank player 4

addfac 19809 1

addfac 5a1a4 1

..But I heard there are multiple problems with the Serana character, because she lacks the sound files for marriage dialogues (which will never be solved by mods), and spouse behaviour files (which could be added easily).

Anyone know of a marrage mod that works for Serana? And I mean 100% works, not just a "Oh maybe this will work".

Thanks

This again.

This can be done without mods and by using the console. In the console mode, click on the NPC you wish to marry (make sure it is really her/him who is clicked, and not something in the foreground or a piece of the ground ~ stay close to ensure), and then type in these commands ('Enter' after each one):

addfac 19809 1

addfac 5a1a4 1

..But I heard there are multiple problems with the Serana character, because she lacks the sound files for marriage dialogues (which will never be solved by mods), and spouse behaviour files (which could be added easily).

I'm using that way right now but it doesn't do anything. I need a mod that adds those files and dialog. And I think if someone had a sound editing program that copies voices if you feed it a few lines...you could make a mod that added the sound files.

Thanks

This again.

addfac 19809 1

addfac 5a1a4 1

I'm using that way right now but it doesn't do anything. I need a mod that adds those files and dialog. And I think if someone had a sound editing program that copies voices if you feed it a few lines...you could make a mod that added the sound files.

I did that with Lydia and it didn't work so it needs to be Fixed with a Mod.

Thanks

This again.

addfac 19809 1

addfac 5a1a4 1

I did that with Lydia and it didn't work so it needs to be Fixed with a Mod.

I thought you could marry Lydia in the vanilla game? There has to be a mod out if you can't. Serana is complicated..more so then other NPC's so i'm sure a marriage mod would add Lydia.