Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

@V03 you linked a private video... no one can see it to see what you are talking about

Oh sorry ! did'nt notice that !

I'm a little disappointed because this video showed perfectly what I'm talking about...

Well, I found this one

You can see the spiky turning animation at:

0:19, 0:27, and 0:37

Thanks guys

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

um wher can i find the update esm aperently a lot of mod whe rmad with it so ill nee this to use them

dident even now of it tel i set up rye bash i ether nee the esm or a dumy verion of it any how iv had no luck dinding it

Update your game through Steam.

Is there any mod that adds a UI element for mage armours like OAK FLESH ? I find it really hard to tell if the spell is up.. I always forgot and suddenly notice it is down...

@Jyujinkai : idk but you should check out for sound effects instead of visual ones. As much immersive and playable with 1st AND 3rd person view

I have sounds turned on.. do you mean some kind of additional sound effect mod? Do you have a suggestion?

Is there any mod that adds a UI element for mage armours like OAK FLESH ? I find it really hard to tell if the spell is up.. I always forgot and suddenly notice it is down...

@Jyujinkai : idk but you should check out for sound effects instead of visual ones. As much immersive and playable with 1st AND 3rd person view

I have sounds turned on.. do you mean some kind of additional sound effect mod? Do you have a suggestion?

Check out this mod, Sustained Spells: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13450

i cant update it i dont know any thing on steem and it dosent work my brother frend brot his skyrim over put it on the pc and and i have no idea i dont even need the disk i cant aford the game my self i did fine a fake update file but not aloud to have that yet ii gess another frend sent a copy of ther updat esm and bsa but it crashe so it must be mising more stuff

so am i just outa luk

Banned

-DrGrimm

Hello again jyujinkai :)

What I meant is that a visual effect will tell you that Oak flash's effect has ended if you see it, which means turning on 3rd person camera or raising your hand (i.e. unsheathing, if you use spells). But will you see that clearly in the middle of a battle with 1st person view ? Perhaps, but not always, I think. I thought that since Oak flash spell has a sound effect of its own when cast, it could also have another one when the spells depletes. And that would be more convenient, wouldn't it ?

Hey all, was wondering if anyone knew of a mod where you are required to sleep to level up, and preferably get cool little messages of your advancement as well. Like in Morrowind/Oblivion. Looked around for about an hour and a half but no dice. Thanks very much!

I think this might be what you want http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25469

I've been hunting for a mod similar to Ravenloft in Morrowind (alchemy jars and sorter, lots of storage). I've found very few that actually has alchemy jars rather than the script that sorts the ingredients into one container, which for me I find that highly unrealistic, but I like organization and I'll list a very important reason as of why I find it unrealistic (not trying to start a debate, but rather explain my train of thought).

Alchemy, is a lot like herbalism (only without the waterbreathing potions). I wouldn't put a toxic herb in with a well known herb in the same container without some way to seal and separate the dried herbs. For instance Belladonna (the real nightshade) and say another mundane everyday herb like Chives. Belladonna is toxic and -can- be deadly. I dun think I'd want that all up in my chives when cooking. D:

Now the ones I've found are:

Moon Sugar Manor (followers aren't able to get into the mod and there's no real door)

WillieSea's Leveler's Tower (Cheat mod, won't use it because when you sneak and activate it adds 25 of that specific ingredient)

Dar Khuun's Castle (Uses WillieSea's scripts)

And Skyrim Safehouse (Also uses WillieSea's scripts however it doesn't add 25 of each ingredient however it's not vampire friendly)

Other than those four, I've hit a dead end. I haven't checked all the way through Steam yet, though something tells me that Steam is even MORE limited when it comes to the better housing mods. :o If I could grasp Papyrus I'd just suck it up and make one (modding on a laptop irritates me, thank you Compaq), but it's very confusing. Any other mod titles with alchemy jars and mass storage? :o