Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

hi detectives, i need you help :D i'm using Jasmin Enb final update 2 no cinema/grain effect and now i'm looking for another enb with similar color scheme ( with warm color) and not too dark dungeon and night just to try different experience :) but there's a lot of enb and i don't know how can i use (i don't want try all enb on nexus o.o i have a life to live too....)

thnx all for help :D

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any single new spell (or even spell pack) mods that contain a tornado-type spell? There are plenty of direct-damage type spells already, thanks, so what i'm interested in now is crowd control. A compact vortex of wind that whirls enemies around for a while before flinging them out (+knockdown) would fit the bill nicely.

I am looking for a mod that makes all the players chests in the different homes that you own linked together so when you put an item in the chest at Breezehome you can take it out in Hjerim. I thought I saw one but I wasn't looking for it at the time so I just skimmed over it. lol Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Just wanted to know if there is a mod that lets an npc enchant my items for me? I'm not a mage and I don't want to waste perk points on a skill tree that I don't use. I've had a look myself on nexus - doesn't look like anyone has made this kinda mod yet, it would be nice as I am sure a lot of people play as warriors and don't use magic.

Hey guys, I'm new to these forums.

My friend just linked me a set of photos of some incredible graphics mod package

I've tried to find a list of these mods but I haven't found it yet.

My computer should be able to run these mods, if not, I could always buy another MSI GTX680 4GB VRAM and go SLI. These are my components atm.

Chassi: Fractal Design R4 Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: MSI GTX680 4GB CPU: i5-3570K@4,3GHz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 4x4GB CL9 SSD: Samsung 830 256GB HDD: WD Black 2TB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W

And loads of Corsair AF140, which means 5 140mm fans + the radiator from the Corsair H100 which uses 2x120mm fans.

My computer should be enough right? Atleast if I go SLI.

Anyway, I would be forever grateful if anyone could give me a list of the mods or a package with the mods, or if there possibly could be any better looking pack of mods I could take them. ;)

P.S. My computer costed about 2350 dollar, if anyone would be interested.