Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey i was looking for i mod i downloaded but i can`t remember the name. What the mod did was that when you kill let`s say a guard, his shield and sword are like attached to him so when his body is cleaned by the game the sword and shield will also be cleansed instead of remaining there.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I downloaded a mod a few months ago that was similar to Alternate Beginnings and Altered Start. I have since deleted a bulk of my leftover mods and after re installing the game I lost it. The premise of the mod was that instead of choosing a life like AB you just started off at the edge of the map with iron armor and a few weapons. No story associated at all and the main quest was completely disabled along with dragons (Helgen was untouched but empty). I've scoured the forums and site and nothing is turning up... please help!

Hi there,

I'm looking for a mod which I used a few weeks ago and can't find anymore. It was an archery mod which had some great and massive bows to the game and some special arrows, I can especially remember shooting Daedric Swords as arrows, is was awesome!

I know that's not a lot of information but that's all I can remember, no item name or whatever... Hope you can help me anyway!

Thank you, and sorry if I made a few grammar mistakes, english is not my native language.

Edited by Zelis78

Hi there,

I'm looking for a mod which I used a few weeks ago and can't find anymore. It was an archery mod which had some great and massive bows to the game and some special arrows, I can especially remember shooting Daedric Swords as arrows, is was awesome!

I know that's not a lot of information but that's all I can remember, no item name or whatever... Hope you can help me anyway!

Thank you, and sorry if I made a few grammar mistakes, english is not my native language.

You mean rizing's bow collection, but it appears to be taken off at least the steam workshop...

At least it tells me that i can't get to the mod page.

I can't find it on the nexus either.

Hi there,

You mean rizing's bow collection, but it appears to be taken off at least the steam workshop...

At least it tells me that i can't get to the mod page.

I can't find it on the nexus either.

Yep, it's this one! Too bad it's unavailable, I hope it's only temporary. Thank you very much for your help anyway.

Edited by Zelis78

Is there a mod that makes guards not so cowardly? By default guards never help the player in a fight, they just cower away like a bunch of losers. I tested this by spawning some bandits right next to some guards, the bandits started attacking the player, then the guards all just ran away whispering "oh! A fight!" instead of trying to attack the bandits. Edited by Heartcloud