Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a Mod that clear out things quicker, for example a 2 Day Clear Out.

Ive been getting Jobs at the Whiterun Inn for 2 Days and dropping 20 Bounty Notes, yet they are still there after a Week in Game time.

Theres allot of places i drop my clutter like in the middle of a City and they are still lying around. Hello, are the Beggars on Skooma or something.

Quest Related Dead Bodies are still around after 2 Weeks and People are sitting on them or walking over them.

Edited by daventry

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I'm looking for a mod that makes it possible to search for a certain place on your map. Sometimes, you hear about a place, and your map gets updated and it takes forever to find that place on the map.

If it doesnt exist a mod like this yet, feel free to create such a mod, I belive it would be greatly appreciated among other explorers like me.

I am imagining myself something like in the SkyUI mode, where you search for something, and when hitting enter, the map "leads" you and marks that place, like when you use the "Show on map" command on active quests.

Thanks!

http://static.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/images/3563-2-1323794259.jpg

I do not know if I'm wrong section / topic, but then I find this lip, taken from the Coverwoman Mod, but I really do not find it right.

If this is what coverwoman Mod is Look 1 - 2 - 3? I use Imperial maybe is another Race?

Edited by Razor444

Where has FXAA Post Process Injector gone?

It says the file is hidden, but I re-installed Skyrim and need to download it again. Been listed as hidden since last night.

Edited by LJGB