Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a mod that might be eliminate collision with any followers/summoned creatures/companions. I absolutely love playing necromancer/warlock type characters, having a veritable army of death or Barbas, a follower, 2 thralls, and other random followers, but constantly being stuck in tight quarters and not being able to smoothly move around is absolutely game-breaking for me and completely shuts down the play type for me.

I was just thinking, hopefully if there's a mod that makes all friendly follower characters ethereal to you, but not to the enemy of course, that perhaps this might make it bearable to play again. anything at all like this out there?

Looking for a mod that gives Skill XP: Level XP a 1:0 Ratio.

I want to be able to work at leveling my smithing, but I don't want it to contribute to my overall level.

Looking for a mod that gives Skill XP: Level XP a 1:0 Ratio.

I want to be able to work at leveling my smithing, but I don't want it to contribute to my overall level.

the XSO mod did it. Just took me forever to get it working the way I wanted it to.

Hi!

Recently I have seen a couple of pics in the images section and on the images for some mods where I can see three different assasin's creed mods for Skyrim. One of them was ACII white armor, another one was the fully upgraded armor for AC Brotherhood, and the last one I saw was the Master Assasin's armor from AC Reveleations. I have searched for them in nexus and I can't find them... Can someone help me????

ANother thing I wanted to ask is if someone knows about a mod that changes the language for my game. I have it spanish but I like it better in english. Would replacing the voice BSA work (copying form an english version)?

I hope aomeone can help me, and thanks fpor creating this extremely useful thread!!!

Edited by elpuma77

Hi!

Recently I have seen a couple of pics in the images section and on the images for some mods where I can see three different assasin's creed mods for Skyrim. One of them was ACII white armor, another one was the fully upgraded armor for AC Brotherhood, and the last one I saw was the Master Assasin's armor from AC Reveleations. I have searched for them in nexus and I can't find them... Can someone help me????

ANother thing I wanted to ask is if someone knows about a mod that changes the language for my game. I have it spanish but I like it better in english. Would replacing the voice BSA work (copying form an english version)?

I hope aomeone can help me, and thanks fpor creating this extremely useful thread!!!

Ac aromors are ripped,so you 'll never find themm on the nexus,but one time i saw them in a LordOfWar armor package on a russian site!

First of all, thanks in advance for any help!

Does anyone know of any particularly nice reworks of the primary rock texture for Markarth? It's also used indoors in Markarth as well as in dwemer ruins, if what I've read is correct (though I'm certainly no expert on this so please correct me if I'm wrong). Also looking for something to replace windhelm's ubiquitous "dark snowy wall" if anyone has a recommendation on that! I'm not limited by VRAM or system constraints at this point, so feel free to throw anything out there.

Some of what I'm running right now as far as retextures so you have an idea of what I'm looking to match:

Skyrim 2k 1.3

Serious HD Landscape

Caves and Rocks from Snow and Rocks HD

Farmhouse and Villages HD

I've been looking far and wide, so any help is greatly appreciated! I've done my best to go through the 'obvious' choices on the nexus that I could find, but no luck yet...