Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a particular basment addition to Brezzehome. The door was located just under the stairs, and led to what looked like a small cosy office space. It had three mannequins, a desk and a display case on a raised part, oposite that was an moddefied enchanting station that had some cool lighting effects, (purple and green i belive) it was overlooked by a dragon skull with lights in it. There was also a sunken bath area further in, there was chairs in the water where you could sit. Any infor on this would be appreciated. Thank you.

Is this the one? Whiterun Breezehome Basement

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help looking for a retex or a standalone weapon.

I am making a character concept of a "defender of the forest" and I'm looking for a weapon (preferrably two handed) that is unique (to the world) and filled with images of trees/vines/birds/nature.

I think Insanity's Pale Blade looks good (other then it being one handed), but I'd like to find out if anybody has any other good mods. I don't care what kind of weapon, hammers and the like are fine.

Thanks ahead of time.

Honestly I think this is the only place I can post this. I frequent Nexus, and I spend endless hours trying to figure out the right combination of mods I need.

I've currently got CBBE, and I'm playing with other mods. I have Women of Skyrim installed and my characters honestly look nothing like the screenshots. I've searched the net for hours looking for mesh mods or something, my characters facial structures, everything looks totally different and honestly awful in comparison. With (as far as I know) no stone unturned this is my last resort. All I want is to know how they accomplish those amazing looks in the screenshots for some of these mods (specifically Women of Skyrim) and how can I replicate it in my game?

Hey man, I have the CBBEv3(or whatever the latest one is), better females by bella and a light GlossTech along with apachii's hair and they look real good, not like the women of skyrim but it really depends what kind of look you are going for. The final result is also influenced by the type of enb you are using, if you are actually using one.

You should try multiple combinations of the mods out there to see what you can end up with, for example combining Women of Skyrim with Coverwomen and various lips/eyes mods.

I'm not sure if such a mod exist (I'm pretty new to Skyrim), but if it does, could someone point me to it?

I would like something that makes levels less relevant, both for the player and for enemies. I dislike the exponential growth in power for this game, it really doesn't fit the atmosphere.

For me, it's a immersion breaker that, for example, some heavily armored humans can be killed with one or two sword swings while other humans, often with less armor, can somehow survive way more attacks simply because they happen to be more important to the story. Or, in the other direction, my character can tank practically an infinite amount of arrow shots from random bandit archers, but somehow a single arrow from some specific archers takes out one third of my health.

I picked up the "Deadly Combat" mod, because it seemed to approach what I want, and it was definitely an improvement over vanilla for me. But it's still not quite what I want.

Anyway, thanks in advance! And sorry if I'm being very clear, English is not my native language.

Edited by Jellye

I'm looking for two mods, first is a perk tree mod to remove the requirements for a helmet on the Light Armour tree to gain the bonuses of the Custom Fit, Wind Walker, Matching Set & Deft Movement perks, irks me that you spend ages working on your characters look only to cover it up with a helmet...

The second mod I'm looking for adds a fur "cape/cloak" similar to what Jarl Balgruuf wears. I'm not sure if this exists, I thought I saw something similar a few months ago but my memory isn't that great.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks :thumbsup:

Can anyone help? :(

I'm looking for two mods, first is a perk tree mod to remove the requirements for a helmet on the Light Armour tree to gain the bonuses of the Custom Fit, Wind Walker, Matching Set & Deft Movement perks, irks me that you spend ages working on your characters look only to cover it up with a helmet...

The second mod I'm looking for adds a fur "cape/cloak" similar to what Jarl Balgruuf wears. I'm not sure if this exists, I thought I saw something similar a few months ago but my memory isn't that great.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks :thumbsup:

Can anyone help? :(

For the first one, you could try this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11769

For the second one, just search for cloak in the skyrim nexus and you will find a few options, for examplecloaks of skyrim andwinter is coming cloaks. It might be in one of those mods.